Fifa Fm Base pro club (ps3).

Status
Not open for further replies.
well matt me an u r footy rivals lmao o well i still got loads of mates that support blues lol i'll add u on ps3 2morrow m8 and hopefully my pro player who is RM can speed things up abit :p

I can see that mate... our bitter rivalry is put to one side for the good of the cause ;)
until we meet again come 10/11 (6)

And ye cfc add me as well. whats both of your names?

i dont see the point in people putting on this thread their positions tbh cause in the end each player has just been getting different positions every game which i think is better tbh so you dont get bored of say bering stuck at left back each game

very true but the thing is only one person can select "ANY" which isnt really fair i think because i do get a little bored on the wing when the ball is played central so yeh good point lol:)

i dont see the point in people putting on this thread their positions tbh cause in the end each player has just been getting different positions every game which i think is better tbh so you dont get bored of say bering stuck at left back each game

I agree, because i was right back all game, although i enjoyed it anyway, because im a right back in real life, so played it properly. I kept breaking forward to get involved with you two dominating the game up top ;)
I still had a big impact on the game though oO) at both ends XD

I can see that mate... our bitter rivalry is put to one side for the good of the cause ;)
until we meet again come 10/11 (6)

And ye cfc add me as well. whats both of your names?

my ps3 name is cfc12345 if you mean ps3 name but if you mean real name my name is george

I agree, because i was right back all game, although i enjoyed it anyway, because im a right back in real life, so played it properly. I kept breaking forward to get involved with you two dominating the game up top ;)
I still had a big impact on the game though oO) at both ends XD

lol fair play to ya m8 my psn name SAINT_BRUM_8MRD_ and btw my real name chris lol^^)

I meant real names, so hi to you both Chris & George ;) may the victories role on, from now onward!!

im not on PS3 now, so will add you both tomorrow when i get back from work, if you haven't added me already.

and ye that game was hard work, my player was K.O'd by the end!

Hows it all going Lads, We have one over on Xbox, hopefully you play as much as we do, i now played 302 games for the Xbox club and Nathans played 322. So we got some beating to do :)

lol yeh add me if you want ive got to go anyway gotta be up 4 COLLEGE lmao not work college lol oh well speak 2 u all 2moz lads and good night :D

Hows it all going Lads, We have one over on Xbox, hopefully you play as much as we do, i now played 302 games for the Xbox club and Nathans played 322. So we got some beating to do :)

only started playing games today and the results havent gone good so far :( 4 defeats and 1 draw but we are all getting better and im sure we can get some wins starting from tommorow :d and ****** **** you have played alot of club games lol

Its only all just kicked off i think mate, we had a decent game today, me making my scoring debut ;) from right back XD i cant mention that enough.

we had a good game earlier considering were not a gelled team yet. looks like a working progress, but good fun.

and alright chris, will do. Well im only working over the summer, because Uni finishes at the start of May.

I would suggest one person making there pro 6'7 and 240 pounds, why one guys goes 5'2 and about 160 pounds up front, so you have a speed guy and a strong guy.

Make sure someone is always ANY, Worse thing is having computer controlling Defence. and Try to do Be A peo season, to improve you guys,

P.S dont play in defence, it ***** up the ANY.

I would suggest one person making there pro 6'7 and 240 pounds, why one guys goes 5'2 and about 160 pounds up front, so you have a speed guy and a strong guy.

Make sure someone is always ANY, Worse thing is having computer controlling Defence. and Try to do Be A peo season, to improve you guys,

we learnt the hard way in our first game with nobody picking any and we got thrashed about 8-0 or something like that lol

Thanks for the tips mate, im sure they will be taken in ;)

except you have just F****D up my wonder role XD

Hey. I'd like to join if that's good?
PSN: DaFunkyShyt
Positions: LM preferably, although CM and RM are fine aswell.

Hey. I'd like to join if that's good?
PSN: DaFunkyShyt
Positions: LM preferably, although CM and RM are fine aswell.
your in

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Any body up for a game of clubs now

I'm Free for a game now. If Anyone is interested? :D

alright lads hows evry1 today jus got bak from college any1 up 4 a game?

I will play after the Ivory coast v Portugal match

Status
Not open for further replies.