Fifa Fm Base pro club (ps3).

Status
Not open for further replies.
you said that with so much disdain as if its my fault the Irish examinations commission make us do exams:p.
liking the statement after your name.
If i could change mine it would be scored the openng goal with a free in a 4-1 defeat

you cant help it mate, its alright, iv been at work all day, or i could have played earlier.
these things have to come first unfortunately, or we could play all day XD

and ye couldn't resist XD

just let us know when your ready.

btw from taking Scott's vast experience of FIFA pro, shall i change myself from defence to another position?

you cant help it mate, its alright, iv been at work all day, or i could have played earlier.

btw from taking Scott's vast experience of FIFA pro, shall i change myself from defence to another position?

just play different positions each game everyone else does

no because that seemed to work yesterday as you are good there. Tell me if you want to change though because I dont mind. We just have to practise for a while and the we will be the best

Ye alright i dont mind staying there, my pro needs to improve fitness wise though, i was dead by the end XD

but ye i think i play it ok because i know it so well, iv played right back since i was 14, so 6 years oO)

you suggest whats best skips... i dont mind whatever...

and good point mate, your RM, will be good to link up and cover etc

shal i play upfront with you again zvx i think we do well together upfront

Ye alright i dont mind staying there, my pro needs to improve fitness wise though, i was dead by the end XD

but ye i think i play it ok because i know it so well, iv played right back since i was 14, so 6 years oO)

you suggest whats best skips... i dont mind whatever...

and good point mate, your RM, will be good to link up and cover etc
On the real life front I have played RB or LB since I was 9 so 6 years aswell
I am quite small for my age yet score about 5 a season with headers from set pieces:D.
I was even made captain last year

ye you linked extremely well.

you two are staying put.

shal i play upfront with you again zvx i think we do well together upfront
Maybe I will wait to see if someone picks any as we need that covered.
If the other striker spot is left free then my pro will stay up there where he is dangerous

On the real life front I have played RB or LB since I was 9 so 6 years aswell
I am quite small for my age yet score about 5 a season with headers from set pieces:D.
I was even made captain last year

Fair enough, ye before that i was Centre Back, played the ball out though, more like Rio than Terry. Was RM before that, but because of weaknesses in defence got shifted back.

Maybe I will wait to see if someone picks any as we need that covered

if you pick any and nobody else picks the second striker position then you will become one of strikers

Status
Not open for further replies.