Fifa Fm Base pro club (ps3).

Status
Not open for further replies.
cfc12345 play and then we have enough

no go to play a match and go to match room 1

Right, i won't be playing now but,

When we play, Can whoever is captin change the formation to Normal 442, instead of the Narrow 442.
It's really hard to defend with A Narrow Defence.

As you can very much tell im new to this XD

---------- Post added at 04:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

Sorry lads, i had a very mixed games there.

moments bobby moore and moments of titus bramble

good solid result lads i am going off now

---------- Post added at 04:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 AM ----------

Im liking the debut goal and we picked up our first points. I think the team are starting to gel

ok mate, i will say it now, im proud of my inspirational debut goal XD

was unhappy with some defending though.

will have to work on it.

well played zvx and mfage i think we done really well to get that draw and we could of easily won i had a few chances to go 1 on 1 with keeper but my striker was a bit too slow so im gunna edit my player and make him a bit shorter so his faster then hopefully i can start banging more goals in :D

Right backs are the new centre forwards along with the double goal hero right here

---------- Post added at 04:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 AM ----------

well played zvx and mfage i think we done really well to get that draw and we could of easily won i had a few chances to go 1 on 1 with keeper but my striker was a bit too slow so im gunna edit my player and make him a bit shorter so his faster then hopefully i can start banging more goals in :D
no just play your season witth him and do the accomplishments. My pro has like 80pace and 92 finishing

Right backs are the new centre forwards along with the double goal hero right here

---------- Post added at 04:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 AM ----------

no just play your season witth him and do the accomplishments. My pro has like 80pace and 92 finishing

mate ive gone through so many seasons on manager mod with him done so many acomplishments and he just wont get any faster

look at the accomplishments you need to do for pace and accelleration and play matches solely to get them up on amatuer or something

Haha ye, when it came to me all i could think was dont F*** it up XD

and ye i thought we had them to be fair, i will take fault for at least one probably two of the goals, being out of position, and missing and important tackle.
You two link well together. Is it because your captains why you can be players all over the pitch i presume?

im looking forward to having another go now tbf, was a bit different to normal FIFA.

will see you on here tomorrow evening. I dont get back from work until 8 though.

and ye i thought we had them to be fair, i will take fault for at least one probably two of the goals, being out of position, and missing and important tackle.
You two link well together. Is it because your captains why you can be players all over the pitch i presume?

im looking forward to having another go now tbf, was a bit different to normal FIFA.

will see you on here tomorrow evening. I dont get back from work until 8 though.
no its because I selected any which means I control the rest. We found out the hard way that someone needs to be that because the coms are ****

the reason he was loads of playing was cause nobody picked any midfielders and he took a defender so it gave him all of them im sure you controlled more then one too didnt you cause usually when you pick any you do ??

lads i'll be on 2moz but ur gunna hav 2 giv me a time as im at my missus 2moz an her bro got ps3 wiv fifa :D but i wont b able 2 check fm base, hows the matches comin along??

lads i'll be on 2moz but ur gunna hav 2 giv me a time as im at my missus 2moz an her bro got ps3 wiv fifa :D but i wont b able 2 check fm base, hows the matches comin along??

me mfage and arthur just got a 3-3 draw in agame we should of won and we played well considering there was only three of us and when we have about 6 or 7 players i think we can do really well

the reason he was loads of playing was cause nobody picked any midfielders and he took a defender so it gave him all of them im sure you controlled more then one too didnt you cause usually when you pick any you do ??

i was just me all the way through... i only picked right back.

so if i pick any, i will be more players i presume...

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------

me mfage and arthur just got a 3-3 draw in agame we should of won and we played well considering there was only three of us and when we have about 6 or 7 players i think we can do really well

btw mfage stands for Matthew Fage... so call me Matt lads ;)

well matt me an u r footy rivals lmao o well i still got loads of mates that support blues lol i'll add u on ps3 2morrow m8 and hopefully my pro player who is RM can speed things up abit :p

i dont see the point in people putting on this thread their positions tbh cause in the end each player has just been getting different positions every game which i think is better tbh so you dont get bored of say bering stuck at left back each game

Status
Not open for further replies.