fifa manager 10 out november 6th

Im not sure, I might consider this for once....

Absolutely not. I once downloaded FIFA Manager 08 and hated it.

Heeeell no! Football Manager über alles.

No way,i tried before and had a nightmare trying to install it,you need a PC that NASA would be proud of to run it.

the only footie management games i like are fm,fifa manager,did like lma until they stopped makin the game

I definately won't. FIFA doesn't hold a candle to FM

No way,i tried before and had a nightmare trying to install it,you need a PC that NASA would be proud of to run it.
yea i had it before it took me ages to find out what free swap file space was and all

6 gig memory i have inside my pc very fast

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

and champo manager 10 is well **** i liked version 01-02

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

who has a fifa 10 league that i can join in with on ps3?

Do any Football Managing games compare to FM? Shows what an achievement The FM series really is.

i might do but i'll try the demo first if they make one, don't want to waste money if its not very good.

No idea, never played a fifa manager r they actually any good??? Obviously in comparison to FM it eats dirt but as a game on its on is it even remotely good?

i remember that to run fifa manager you needed to also have the corresponding fifa game in order to play it at all, atleast that´s how the 06 and 07 versions were, did they finally get rid of that nonsense? not like i´m tempted to buy it rather then just wondering if they still make you buy 2 games when only one´s somewhat worth playing, let´s face it fifa is ***** for pc these days...

fifa manager is so annoying you have to talk to your players weekly usually in training you would make conversation once in a while, I find with games such as LMA and FIFA they are too easy, u dont have to change any tactics.