fifa manager 10 out november 6th

I've bought FIFA Manager 08 and 09 now, and they both sucked big time. But I probably will buy this when it goes down to about £15-20 just to compare it with FM and CM.

so is every1 gettin fm2010 from zavi online store

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:50 PM ----------

any1 up4 a online fifa 10 match?

I like fifa manager, its very different to fm tho. Its more like your the chairmen of the club you build facilities and the youth side of the game is great. However the results in 09 are random to say the least and every player can be made into a superstar with training and good performances. Also the layout and navigation of the game is almost impossible. You dont need to buy fifa aswell. On the previous versions you could actually play the matches if you have both of the games. But that wasn't an option in 09.

The 3d engine looks very good, its quick and clean but like i said the results are very random at times, i remember getting beat in the first round of the italian cup by a team in sieria c/2 6-0. I was juventus at the time.

I also like that you can found a new club and start from whichever division you like. So starting a team in the bottom league and bringing them to european and domestic glory is one **** of a great adventure. You can also buy your club if you have earned enough money. This is more of a novelty however as the only advantage to owning the side is it prevents you from being sacked for a **** result, i.e. getting beat in the cup by minnows by six goals.... lol

I like fifa manager, its very different to fm tho. Its more like your the chairmen of the club you build facilities and the youth side of the game is great. However the results in 09 are random to say the least and every player can be made into a superstar with training and good performances. Also the layout and navigation of the game is almost impossible. You dont need to buy fifa aswell. On the previous versions you could actually play the matches if you have both of the games. But that wasn't an option in 09.

The 3d engine looks very good, its quick and clean but like i said the results are very random at times, i remember getting beat in the first round of the italian cup by a team in sieria c/2 6-0. I was juventus at the time.

I also like that you can found a new club and start from whichever division you like. So starting a team in the bottom league and bringing them to european and domestic glory is one **** of a great adventure. You can also buy your club if you have earned enough money. This is more of a novelty however as the only advantage to owning the side is it prevents you from being sacked for a **** result, i.e. getting beat in the cup by minnows by six goals.... lol

Would you say its worth buying or downloading? dont get me wrong i love FM but i just fancy a change, i tried CM 10 but that sucks ***...

I always thought fifa manager was more for casual gamers, its quite fun but the real footie game is fm and it will always be (hopefully)

Yeah id say 09 is worth a try. You could prob buy it for a tenner now. Or maybe you could get hold of a copy free if certain copyright laws are selectively ignored... lol. I enjoyed it, i actually got st helens town to the premier league, took some 30 seasons but was one **** of a ride. Its great seeing your kids grow into top players (your actual children i mean, yes you can have kids in the game, a wife and a mansion too, as your kids grow up they will become available for your youth side). I also signed a striker from fiji as an 11 year old, he went on to score 278 goals in 492 games before i sold him to chelsea for 20mil as a 29 year old.

Its not as good as fm admittedly but it will provide some fun when you feel like a change. Much better than CM. Does take a good few yours to get a feel for the game.

Last edited:
Well i think i'll give it a shot....untill my copy of FM10 arrives that is :)