Fifa Ps3 ladder- the ladder and match result thread

Sorry I haven't been able to compete yet lads.

My new router should arrive tomorrow, so should be able to play very soon :)

im challenging billy for his 5th place slot

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

well lewis if he is 5th now

I accept if I get put 5th. Wait and see first :)

well if billy beat you he will be 3rd and you 5th so fancy a quick game now?

I accept if I get put 5th. Wait and see first :)

I was 5th yesterday and beat Billy who was 3rd at that time. So we both switched places which led me to playing you for your spot. Billy is 5th at the moment.

i do believe this is the right place, so, since i haven't 'officialy', as such, challenged anyone, so i'm challenging chris22. i've vm'ed him :) (look here)

im challenging billy for his 5th place spot.....

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:16 PM ----------

billy when you want play then?

Jones said that he will surrender his position as he doesn't feel like playing me:

[18:12] <Alfie> Jones, do you intend to play me on FIFA or do you just want to surrender your position?
[18:12] <Jonesy> surrender
[18:12] <Jonesy> i'll lose anyway lol
[18:12] <Alfie> Fair play.

So, that puts me in 6th and I challenge Rhys93.

This message was 3 days ago. Rhys93 did reply to my challenge, but when I went online at the time he provided, he didn't appear to be on... If he doesn't reply by the time you're online Brian can you knock me up the ladder again? Thankoo.

I'm now officially able to compete :D

I challenge nilelg5 to a game..

Up for it now?

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

Take that as a no?

Last edited:
I challenged chris22 to a challenge 4 days ago. Bump me up please.