Fifa Ps3 ladder- the ladder and match result thread

Right, I challenged Neall 4 days ago on post and also PMed him more than 24 hours ago also issuing a challenge, to which he hasn't replied. Can I take his spot yet so I can actually play somebody?

Suppose we just have to wait for Brian to take control of his competition.
hey clam down i said post when the three days pass and i will sort it out so i dont have to search to spam on the chance someone has not played their match

Also make all challenges by PM or VM so that they can have no excuse just post on this thread after you issue the challenge.

Also billy i will play in 10 minutes

I challenge Jonesy to a match, how does tomorrow (12th) at 7pm sound?

you must send pms vms or if im in irc you may seand irc messages for the challenge to count

Edit:
Matches must be finished as a draw and there is no extra time
this is now a rule​

Last edited:
A few questions -
Does anyone on here have FIFA: SA? and if so, can the ladder also be applied for FIFA: SA?
And once FIFA 11 comes out, will the ladder apply for both FIFA 10 and FIFA 11?

Billy, I challenge you for your spot.

A few questions -
Does anyone on here have FIFA: SA? and if so, can the ladder also be applied for FIFA: SA?
And once FIFA 11 comes out, will the ladder apply for both FIFA 10 and FIFA 11?
No fifa Sa and when fifa 11 comes out you can play your games on either game,
Jdy have you sent a PM or VM

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

also lewis challenged me 17 hours ago for my spot but didnt post on here so i will let him away this time but everybody must send VMs or PMs and then inform everybody else by posting on the thread

Yeah, I posted on here and sent him a VM.

been 2 days since i challenged calum last day today ive sent him a vm also