Fifa Ps3 ladder- the ladder and match result thread

Neall, I officially challenge you.

Just a reminder, incase Neall has been on and overlooked this - you have 2 days to accept my challenge, or I take your spot by default.

what happens here i have challanged the boy 2 up and now the boy 2 below wants my place if i beat the boy 2 above does the other chalange become void?

oh yeah *****, what a ***** i am ;)

well ok what game? fifa10 or world cup?

what happens here i have challanged the boy 2 up and now the boy 2 below wants my place if i beat the boy 2 above does the other chalange become void?
You play both matches and if you beat j-gibbard you take his spot but if you lose to Gaffer he gets your spot and you go back down.
I know its slightly unfair but I dont see another solution

The way I see it, Garland deserves to play first, because he was the first to challenge. If he is successful in his game, then Gaffer should play the person Garland beat.

Any other way is unfair IMO.

The way I see it, Garland deserves to play first, because he was the first to challenge. If he is successful in his game, then Gaffer should play the person Garland beat.

Any other way is unfair IMO.
ok that is how we will do it.
I will add a variaton of this to the rules

yeah that sounds fairer as didnt fancy winning one game then getting beat 2nd game and dropping 4 places

Jonesy, I challenge you to a duel.