Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Fifa Ps3 ladder- the ladder and match result thread

Redrup

One Nerdy Gamer
Jan 10, 2009
Just for this time but the loser has to play gaffer for his spot then
If my input counts for anything, I consider the change a whole new challenge. So using the logic that whoever challenges first should play first, Garland should play Gaffer.

Just a suggestion.

Last edited:

Brian

Shelbourne Researcher
Feb 14, 2010
If my input counts for anything, I consider the change a whole new challenge. So using the logic that whoever challenges first should play first, Garland should play Jones.

Just a suggestion.
why jones and anyway i will let him just this time but from then on you can only challenge one person at a time and if you are challnged you must fuffil your fixture before you can challenge someone else

Redrup

One Nerdy Gamer
Jan 10, 2009
why jones and anyway i will let him just this time but from then on you can only challenge one person at a time and if you are challnged you must fuffil your fixture before you can challenge someone else
My bad, I couldn't be bothered to check page 1 and apparently my memory on who it was failed me.

I meant Gaffer.

garland442

Nov 27, 2008
ive just beat chris 4-2 from now on ill just chalenge 1 at a time just that chris was on and gibbo wasnt was to eager to get climbing up this ladder ha

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

redrup once the table is edited and i take chris's place im challenging you

garland442

Nov 27, 2008
ill wait till the edit and see who i can challenge

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

JDH1989 im challenging you for your spot!