FIFA PS3 TOURNAMENT

Ill be on tomorrow, sorry for not playing, had a lot on at work!

So what's going on with this tournament then? Has anyone actually played a game yet?

So what's going on with this tournament then? Has anyone actually played a game yet?

Don't think we have even been given teams yet. I could of sworn i read somewhere i was blackpool though

Don't think we have even been given teams yet. I could of sworn i read somewhere i was blackpool though

We got the teams I was derby but theirs problems with the structure because someone said group 1 2 teams go through but only 1 for the others so I think before someone plays we could sort or a new structure

We got the teams I was derby but theirs problems with the structure because someone said group 1 2 teams go through but only 1 for the others so I think before someone plays we could sort or a new structure

I reckon a play-off between the 2 people who did the worst last time to see who gets to compete this time :/ harsh but still

I reckon a play-off between the 2 people who did the worst last time to see who gets to compete this time :/ harsh but still

Or the 2 newcomers? Cos 1 left last tournament and now there's 9 so must be 2 newcomers

Or the 2 newcomers? Cos 1 left last tournament and now there's 9 so must be 2 newcomers

There's only 8, pompeyforever never said he wanted to play and he was included for some reason. Think he commented on here somewhere yesterday..remember reading it.

So we could do the tournament the same as last time or just knockouts then?

This one seems to have stopped and samilyroy hasn't commented in a while so ill make a FIFA tournament if everyone's interested?

This one seems to have stopped and samilyroy hasn't commented in a while so ill make a FIFA tournament if everyone's interested?

If sam doesn't reply and you're willing to put in the effort then yeah.