FIFA PS3 TOURNAMENT

Im just gona finish my season on footy manager with Crewe then i'll be on. Everyone add me now so when I get on I can accept straight away. My PSN is DARLO-fc. Only got two games left in my season.

I can't play atm lads, doing pro club with a few IRL mates.

Im just gona finish my season on footy manager with Crewe then i'll be on. Everyone add me now so when I get on I can accept straight away. My PSN is DARLO-fc. Only got two games left in my season.

I'll add you, I'm LukeyMcG if you wondering who it is.

that doesn't seem fair on group b+c

Yeh 9 teams doesn't quite work out right for knockout tournaments lol. But it's one of the few solutions, Darlo I'm struggling to sign in on my PSN for some reason... had these problems before and I don't have a clue what causes them.

Yeh 9 teams doesn't quite work out right for knockout tournaments lol. But it's one of the few solutions, Darlo I'm struggling to sign in on my PSN for some reason... had these problems before and I don't have a clue what causes them.

except its not really a solution,why should someone get an advantage because they were drawn into group A, should be best placed 2nd

if one group gets 2 teams through while the other 2 get 1 without any type of a playoff just take me out and play it without me.

erm dont wanna make it a problem but i didnt say i was doing this one i dont think guys :S

Someone may have to take my place as well :S PSN is playing up completely. (sigh this is why I never use PS3 these days.. have no clue what the issue is, change it to xbox 360! :p :D)

Try turning it on and off again. I can play you tomorrow if you want?

I tried that, first thing I do.

Err, I can try again tomorrow yes but if someone wants to replace me in this now and play you then I'm fine with that also.

I tried that, first thing I do.

Err, I can try again tomorrow yes but if someone wants to replace me in this now and play you then I'm fine with that also.

Did you try switching off your internet hub? I get that sometimes too and it's what i do, seems to fix it..

Did you try switching off your internet hub? I get that sometimes too and it's what i do, seems to fix it..

Tried that with the router also.... sigh.... sony.... as you can see by this message my internet is perfectly fine.