FIFA PS3 TOURNAMENT

• Thread starter Thread starter samillyroy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 677
  • Views Views 40K
We could organise it. If Sammy put everyone's PSN on the first post and we all added each other at the start it would be work able. I quite like the idea of doing group stages and then knock outs. Say we get 8 people interested thats two groups of 4 with a semi's, then 3rd vs 4th place and then a final.

We could organise it. If Sammy put everyone's PSN on the first post and we all added each other at the start it would be work able. I quite like the idea of doing group stages and then knock outs. Say we get 8 people interested thats two groups of 4 with a semi's, then 3rd vs 4th place and then a final.

Say groups of 4 the easiest way to do it would just be play the same person twice in a row instead of how they do it IRL

that would work,and we could just play each other in any order in the group stage to stop it getting too complicatedas it doesn't matter as long as all the games get played

that would work,and we could just play each other in any order in the group stage to stop it getting too complicatedas it doesn't matter as long as all the games get played

It would be pretty cool to have a group stage but then i kinda don't see the point to an extent :/ Like it's still going to be the same people coming out on top. Even if someone does ****** a cheeky win they could still lose all their other games, where as knockout rounds if someone gets lucky and goes through then thats that.

It would be pretty cool to have a group stage but then i kinda don't see the point to an extent :/ Like it's still going to be the same people coming out on top. Even if someone does ****** a cheeky win they could still lose all their other games, where as knockout rounds if someone gets lucky and goes through then thats that.
if the groups are randomly drawn then the best players could all be in one group,that would be interesting

if the groups are randomly drawn then the best players could all be in one group,that would be interesting

Yeah that would be interesting. I reckon my cup winners cup idea would be cool, when 4 different people have won a cup have like a mini tournament

Yeah that would be interesting. I reckon my cup winners cup idea would be cool, when 4 different people have won a cup have like a mini tournament

Unless you start losing this may never happen :D

Okay, I'm baaaack! Draw will be coming up shortly. So far I have these names down:

1. Jean-Luc
2. HTFCPete
3. DarloGeorge96
4. Kenrry10
5. Rhys93
6. Samillyroy
7. Conorc98

Anyone else who wants in ought to say so soon!!

also, just spotted this comment. Sporting are 4* on the latest update..?

Just a bit of advice for people. When you are inviting someone to a game go down to squads and change it to online because it is automatically set to default or custom. This will ensure the game is played with the latest squads. I have had this problem a few times.

good stuff, that's 8. That'll do for now.

I'll do a two group tournament as that appears to be the consensus. Draw coming up shortly!

Back