FIFA PS3 TOURNAMENT

• Thread starter Thread starter samillyroy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 677
  • Views Views 40K
to be fair I lost to the two time champion :D

Include me in the next one

:p Put up a good fight too, You vs Samill or Conorc would be very interesting. Hopefully i get an easier route next time, can't help but feel i came up against the best people :p

congratulations jean-luc! though I can't say I'm surprised. two time winner ;)

:p Put up a good fight too, You vs Samill or Conorc would be very interesting. Hopefully i get an easier route next time, can't help but feel i came up against the best people :p

I played conor in the first game of the last tournament I believe. I'm yet to face kenrry though!!

Okay, next tournament will be 4.5/5* international teams. Sign up now if you wanna join, it will probably start tommorow!!

I played conor in the first game of the last tournament I believe. I'm yet to face kenrry though!!

Hes pretty good, his 1st was bullshit though, a cleared it with my keeper and it hit my defender and rolled to him:(

yeah tommorow unfortunately, I have to go to nottingham in a couple of hours!

I would but working stupid hours for the rest of the week so I won't as I'll just hold it all up. Good luck though.

yeah tommorow unfortunately, I have to go to nottingham in a couple of hours!

Haha i might see you :') I live in Nottingham unfortunately. I'd make sure to bring a bullet proof vest & rape alarm.

I would but working stupid hours for the rest of the week so I won't as I'll just hold it all up. Good luck though.

:o I thought you had a good chance of winning it tbh.

Could be anyone out of Samill,you,me, Conorc tbh

Can we not make it a league play each other twice? or would that get complicated??

Back