• Thread starter Thread starter samillyroy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 677
  • Views Views 40K
(me)England 2-1 France(samilyroy)
good game,rooneys goal was a beautiful chip

France 1 - 2 England
Sakho - Sturridge, Rooney

​Well played conor, thought I shaded it with chances to be fair but that rooney goal was delightful.

France 1 - 2 England
Sakho - Sturridge, Rooney

​Well played conor, thought I shaded it with chances to be fair but that rooney goal was delightful.

Damnnn, looks like your group is going to be waiting awhile for ours.

well, hopefully we'll finish the group stages. but there's no particular rush. just as long as it doesnt go stone dead.

well, hopefully we'll finish the group stages. but there's no particular rush. just as long as it doesnt go stone dead.

Yeah that's the thing, the longer it goes on the the more likely it is to go dead.

What do you think of the group stage thing so far? Do you think you'll try it in a later tournament?

na it should be fine, people are just understandably busy. it makes it more tense when it's dragged out as well ha. every game counts then.

I enjoy it, gives it a more rounded feel. I personally prefer it.

na it should be fine, people are just understandably busy. it makes it more tense when it's dragged out as well ha. every game counts then.

I enjoy it, gives it a more rounded feel. I personally prefer it.

Well since my groups only played 1 game i can't really say if i like it or not yet haha

(me)England 2-0 Italy(mckergan)
well played mate,unlucky

Well played..should of been 1-1 when i hit the post in the 70th then you got a jammy goal :(

Hope i don't have to be Italy again, there awful..

Finished the group stage with zilch :( not good in my debut season :(

Back