FIFA PS3 TOURNAMENT

• Thread starter Thread starter samillyroy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 677
  • Views Views 40K
Better luck next time pal :( Italy aren't an easy team to play with to be fair

Yeah i really struggled with them, couldn't find a formation or anything to work. Tried a difference one in all of the games with no luck!

Hasn't put me off though, I'm game for the next one :)

Yeah i really struggled with them, couldn't find a formation or anything to work. Tried a difference one in all of the games with no luck!

Hasn't put me off though, I'm game for the next one :)

I'm the same with Germany, really struggling to find something that works. I won it last time with Sunderland (I'm a newcastle fan), i did better with them than i am with Germany.

Glad it hasn't discouraged you :D

I'm the same with Germany, really struggling to find something that works. I won it last time with Sunderland (I'm a newcastle fan), i did better with them than i am with Germany.

Yeh i was reading through a few pages to see how you were all doing before i came long, catch up sort of thing. I'm sure that wasn't easy haha..

Tough when it ain't going your way to be honest..

Ah well, who knows, draw might go my way next time :)

Yeh i was reading through a few pages to see how you were all doing before i came long, catch up sort of thing. I'm sure that wasn't easy haha..

Tough when it ain't going your way to be honest..

Ah well, who knows, draw might go my way next time :)

Yep if it's not meant to be it's not meant to be i suppose.

Well played..should of been 1-1 when i hit the post in the 70th then you got a jammy goal :(

Hope i don't have to be Italy again, there awful..

you should have scored there, but over the course of the game id say it was a deserved win.
and chamberlain should of scored just before you got that chance aswell.

good luck in the next tournament, 6 points out of 6 so far for me

have you tried 4-2-3-1? because Germany have some top class cams so this could work for you

have you tried 4-2-3-1? because Germany have some top class cams so this could work for you

Yep, i think thats the one i'm gonna stick with tbh. It just doesn't feel right though :/ don't think i'm gonna win this tournament tbh

you should have scored there, but over the course of the game id say it was a deserved win.
and chamberlain should of scored just before you got that chance aswell.

good luck in the next tournament, 6 points out of 6 so far for me

Yeah maybe..

Good luck with the rest of the tournie anyway ;)

Yep, i think thats the one i'm gonna stick with tbh. It just doesn't feel right though :/ don't think i'm gonna win this tournament tbh

I think ive got a good chance in this one, England have quick players on the wing and up front(Walcott,chamberlain,sturridge)then if I drop rooney to cm he seems to make good forward runs for me

I think ive got a good chance in this one, England have quick players on the wing and up front(Walcott,chamberlain,sturridge)then if I drop rooney to cm he seems to make good forward runs for me

Yeah i'd say you are probably favorite

Ps3 is hooked up and i am ready to play. Who wants to get some then? I am the can man. Anybody can get it. American's, African's anyone can get it.

Sorry I cant play at the moment boys. My tv is broken and my Dad wants to watch the cricket on the other TV. Should be able to play at night. Probably 11:30 onwards. Depends when he goes to bed. Really sorry for the hold up lads. :(

Back