FIFA PS3 TOURNAMENT

I reckon Kenrry wil finish 1st though and i'll finish 2nd

Last edited:
Got any ideas for the next tournament Sam? Count me in anyway! I wonna knock Jean off his throne :p

Got any ideas for the next tournament Sam? Count me in anyway! I wonna knock Jean off his throne :p

You can try ;) Starting to hit my stride with Germany now :D Hoping to make it 3 tournament wins in a row.

How many games left in the other group? I want the knockout stages to get going

I think I've still got to play one. Can someone update the tables?

You need to beat htfcpete and Kenry to lose to him and a 9 goal swing to go through, looks like its just his games holding the tournament up, he might have given up on it aswell after losing 8-0 to jean-luc, who seems to have worked out how to play with Germany looking at them results

Pete's probably gave up, I can take his place if you like? I don't imagine an 8-0 thrashing would make someone that happy. Your call though guys!

Pete's probably gave up, I can take his place if you like? I don't imagine an 8-0 thrashing would make someone that happy. Your call though guys!

I'll only say yes if i get to keep the 3 pts i got from Pete :L Haha

waddup people. no progress by the looks of it so I must have to assume that Pete is forfeiting.. I'll update the tables accordingly. As for replacing him I would rather not do that but you're more than welcome to join the next edition pal

waddup people. no progress by the looks of it so I must have to assume that Pete is forfeiting.. I'll update the tables accordingly. As for replacing him I would rather not do that but you're more than welcome to join the next edition pal

Is it 1st of 1 group plays 2nd in other group or will there be a draw for the semis?

FM BASE CUP 3rd EDITION SEMI-FINAL

(Winner Group A - Kenrry10) HOLLAND v. ENGLAND (Runner Up Group B - Conorc98)

(Winner Group B - Samillyroy) FRANCE v. GERMANY (Runner Up Group A - Jean-Luc)

The draw is made for the semi's and they are as so! Two time winner Jean-Luc's Germany will face Runner Up of the first edition Samillyroy's France for a place in the final whilst Kenrry10 will look to reach his first ever final against last edition's runner up Conorc98, looking strong this time round with England.

Let the semi-finals commence!