FIFA PS3 TOURNAMENT

Basically i was 5-0 up dominating his keeper was having a **** game, think he only made like 2 saves. Then he decides to quit and accusing me of "Cheating" by changing players attributes. The stats on the starting screen are LOWER then when we used online squads because i dropped slow people like Gomez and replaced them with people like Esswein (anyone who has used him on UT will back me up, he is OP as ****) and Sam to get lots and lots of pace. I also made a custom 4-2-3-1 formation giving the defenders low attacking work rate and high defensive work rate so i wouldn't get hit on the counter attack. Thats pretty much it. Before you say anything, i won both tournaments before playing with online squads.

EDIT: I don't mind dropping out of the tournament if thats what people want.

2nd edit: I only made the custom formation because all the german defenders have high attacking work rate.

Last edited:
Really hope we do an Italian competition next. I boss it with Napoli and Inter. Cassano up top has got a quality long shot.

Basically i was 5-0 up dominating his keeper was having a **** game, think he only made like 2 saves. Then he decides to quit and accusing me of "Cheating" by changing players attributes. The stats on the starting screen are LOWER then when we used online squads because i dropped slow people like Gomez and replaced them with people like Esswein (anyone who has used him on UT will back me up, he is OP as ****) and Sam to get lots and lots of pace. I also made a custom 4-2-3-1 formation giving the defenders low attacking work rate and high defensive work rate so i wouldn't get hit on the counter attack. Thats pretty much it. Before you say anything, i won both tournaments before playing with online squads.

EDIT: I don't mind dropping out of the tournament if thats what people want.

don't drop out of the tournament mate,i don't believe you would have cheated.

Come on guys, it's a bit of fun... lets not get bitchy over a game of ****** Fifa! Sam you lost... take it like a man.. we all have bad games. Get revenge in the next tournament?

Come on guys, it's a bit of fun... lets not get bitchy over a game of ****** Fifa! Sam you lost... take it like a man.. we all have bad games. Get revenge in the next tournament?

I agree, sometimes it just feels like you weren't meant to win. Keeper does ****, rebounds don't fall your way etc.

right, I apologise for being a little ***** people. best of luck to those still in it.

I D/C :( GG though 2-0 England. Was disappointed about that penalty because i guessed the right way

game disconnected 5 mins left with me winning 2-0, I think it was bad connection rather than him quitting am I right jean-luc?

game disconnected 5 mins left with me winning 2-0, I think it was bad connection rather than him quitting am I right jean-luc?

Yeah got signed out, i thought it was you at first. I would of gave you the win either way lmao, gg