Fifa Supreme League [PS3]

Anyone in Division 2 want a game ?

And budget is £5 Million.

rhys you want to play?

---------- Post added at 02:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

Posting Everyones Budgets in a few hours or if no one esle seems to be active tonight to play.
i would but i want to buy a barrios whos 81 but dont know if i have enough money XD

Couldn't connect to games with johnxc, so I'm playing clubs. Should be available for more games tomorrow :)

Brian, just doing a software update so will invite you as soon as I can..

Looking forward to getting started even though I have an awful team haha.

i dont know lol ever get a rb and lb or blow it on a striker XD

lol up to you.. you can get your baros and have 1mill remaining..

gunna post everyones budget soon.. if your not sure hold on

Said couldn't connect when I clicked your invite Fable I sent you one their.

Apparently there was a problem downloading the latest update for me Brian :$

Going to restart quickly..

Lucas Leiva - No Club - Blackpool
Daniel Sturridge - No Club - Blackpool

(Not 100% sure on those transfer I'll confirm them tonight for you. Haven't had chance to see my squad but don't want to miss out on them :)) If its a problem just confirm them.

1 other thing why only a 3 million difference between 76 an 77 an 5 between every other. Surely 76s should be 5 million to follow the pattern.

Lucas Leiva - No Club - Blackpool
Daniel Sturridge - No Club - Blackpool

(Not 100% sure on those transfer I'll confirm them tonight for you. Haven't had chance to see my squad but don't want to miss out on them :)) If its a problem just confirm them.

1 other thing why only a 3 million difference between 76 an 77 an 5 between every other. Surely 76s should be 5 million to follow the pattern.

no because the pattern gradually gets bigger if you keep looking.
I dont want people to get 10 76 players with their starting budget to have a great base to start with

lol up to you.. you can get your baros and have 1mill remaining..

gunna post everyones budget soon.. if your not sure hold on
please drw to burkie twice so i can win the league XD