Fifa Supreme League [PS3]

please drw to burkie twice so i can win the league XD

Cant do nothing yet, till i connect to him.. 2nd player i cant connect to on head 2 head

and the team play option which dose connect me to him, dosent have my edited team

Having no luck with playing Fable here so if anyone else wants a game let us know.

Cant do nothing yet, till i connect to him.. 2nd player i cant connect to on head 2 head

and the team play option which dose connect me to him, dosent have my edited team
do you want to see if you can connect to me but not play cos im too tired lol

Anelka is god awful, I completely marked him out of the game with Howedes :wub:

Cant connect to Burkie as well as Gaffer... unranked head to head sometimes are a pain to connect to people on friends list.. must be another way..

Braga 0-3 Celtic - Samaras, Rodriguez (OG), Ljungberg AT HALF TIME !!

Braga 0-3 Celtic - Samaras, Rodriguez (OG), Ljungberg AT HALF TIME !!

lol your getting owned .. need to strengthing your sqaud badly.. not sell players lol

after you play burkie twice.. am gunna post the budgets of everyone

lol your getting owned .. need to strengthing your sqaud badly.. not sell players lol

after you play burkie twice.. am gunna post the budgets of everyone

I know, its 5-1 now but i only have 2m budget and i'm nearly crying at how bad Anelka is :'(

---------- Post added at 03:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 AM ----------

Tekkers ! 5-2 :)

---------- Post added at 03:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

Braga 2-5 Celtic - Ljungberg, Samaras, Rodriguez (OG), Pato x2 - Anelka, Viana

Celtic 5 - 2 Braga
Pato(2), Ljunberg, Samaras, Rodriguez OG - Anekla, Hugo Vienna

Good game great free at the end.

Celtic 5 - 2 Braga
Pato(2), Ljunberg, Samaras, Rodriguez OG - Anekla, Hugo Vienna

Good game great free at the end.

You playing each other one more time.. so i can post the update..

13east ill buy anelka off you for 15m when i get it, if you want.. (few more games)