Fifa World Cup Hits Base

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah I haven't played Sean mate, wish I had though :( Ask Max, Scott etc etc etc... the list goes on ;)

At half time vs Alex before, I was playing as Man City who I'm pretty good with online vs him as Liverpool.

Half time score was Man City 0-6 Liverpool :'(

Ended 7-1, so I didn't beat Scott's record loss of 7-0 ^^)

im in: DanteVodkabat

when is this happening? My copy of FIFA 2010 is yet to wing its way from ebay

Does that mean Craven is good Kris?

I wouldn't go as far as saying I'm amazing, I'm ok.

I've only just started playing it again for about a week since selling the game in November so I lost the first 3 games I played online trying to adapt again.

My average opponent level is only 15.8 because when I stopped playing 15 was a top 1000 skill level, I seem to get macthed up against 20+ a lot since returning so I assume that's the average skill level. I've only struggled once where a French guy (level 22) had every single bounce of the ball and I lost 6-1. :'(

The rematch was a different story, without his lucky bounces he was 3-0 down by 30 minutes and quit out.

Like I said before, if I get past the group stage I'm a happy ram.

I wouldn't go as far as saying I'm amazing, I'm ok.

I've only just started playing it again for about a week since selling the game in November so I lost the first 3 games I played online trying to adapt again.

My average opponent level is only 15.8 because when I stopped playing 15 was a top 1000 skill level, I seem to get macthed up against 20+ a lot since returning so I assume that's the average skill level. I've only struggled once where a French guy (level 22) had every single bounce of the ball and I lost 6-1. :'(

The rematch was a different story, without his lucky bounces he was 3-0 down by 30 minutes and quit out.

Like I said before, if I get past the group stage I'm a happy ram.

Your a tank on fifa, Mister Modest. Everytime you play Clubs, your like awesome. I never played you in head to head, but i have heard stories.

Stop unnecessarily licking his balls, children.

Won: 72
Lost: 18

It hardly smacks of godliness.

Doesn't Gatid have 27 out of 28 wins?

Stop unnecessarily licking his balls, children.

Won: 72
Lost: 18

It hardly smacks of godliness.

Doesn't Gatid have 27 out of 28 wins?

well you give him a game then. As he said he didnt play from nove,ber to like march. When he plays clubs he is awesomes. So hardly licking his balls.

I never played with or against Gatid. so couldnt tell you,

Scott, you seem to have miss spelt my GT in the OP, just saying incase people confuse me with someone that is good. :p

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

qft?
What does that mean? :$

Queer **** toys?

There should be one of these for PS3, I'd love to give you lot a game on fifa. Might just buy a 360 again so I can haha.

well you give him a game then. As he said he didnt play from nove,ber to like march. When he plays clubs he is awesomes. So hardly licking his balls.

I never played with or against Gatid. so couldnt tell you,

Bill cannot play him as we do not own an XBox360.

Bill cannot play him as we do not own an XBox360.

Let's just drop it and keep the thread on track with sign ups for a fun competition, there is nothing wrong with your comment and I'm not having a dig here but someone will just carry it on and fuel the trolls.

I don't claim to be amazing and never will, I just want to play a tournament with friends from FM-Base and have fun. Lets just drop all this daft talk and enjoy fifa when this tourney kicks off.

*QFT = Quoted for truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.