Fifa World Cup Hits Base

Status
Not open for further replies.
joker the smoker only comes on here to back up pete, so he shouldn't be allowed in this.

I'd love to join this sign me up Scott mate. My GT is ii CLuTcH v1 if you don't remember.
Hopefully I'll get England. :)

Lets not mention dan please. I am runnng the comp, i said it is okay for him to take part. Now everyone get over it.

Smoker shouldn't be playing tbh, he's never on the forum, is he even on here? It's a bit silly really?

well some might say that you should not be alowed to be in frankie as you messed ur team around.beside scott ask him if he join and scott is happy and he is on the forum.

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

joker the smoker only comes on here to back up pete, so he shouldn't be allowed in this.

right josh i dont need no backing up josh ur only saying that becourse you rude in are partys by blocking him i dont need no backing up and reason why dan joined this forum is to be apart of fm base so get ur facts right mate.

oh and find the post on were hes back me up on that to.

sorry scott mate but anit having that stuff said mate not looking to start an arguement

well some might say that you should not be alowed to be in frankie as you messed ur team around.beside scott ask him if he join and scott is happy and he is on the forum.

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

right josh i dont need no backing up josh ur only saying that becourse you rude in are partys by blocking him i dont need no backing up and reason why dan joined this forum is to be apart of fm base so get ur facts right mate.

oh and find the post on were hes back me up on that to.

sorry scott mate but anit having that stuff said mate not looking to start an arguement

Are you being serious? You say those things and then say, I'm not looking for an argument.

Grow a pair man.

Are you being serious? You say those things and then say, I'm not looking for an argument.

Grow a pair man.

like i said dmf i said what i needed to say and no more is said grow a par you said i have and shows the age difference to some fm base member on this site who still act like kids. i have said what i needed to say dmf so leave it at that josh had know right to say **** like that and tbh why did you need to comment on it when it had nowt to do with you just wanted ur say in it. and like is aid i was just pointin out that i dont need no backing up and was pointing out my veiw not starting an argument .

now now, lets save the aggro for the world cup. Scott, you spelt my GT wrong on the list its DanteVodkabat

To avoid anymore spam I won't even acknowledge that with a response.
Sorry Scott and a great idea.

I'll be in

Bobby - hammer0310

this is fifa 10 not world cup game right?

In my family WC draw betting thing, i got S.Africa,N & S Korea, and Cote' D'ivorie. While our dog got Argentina and holland...hope i have better look in this !

Status
Not open for further replies.