FIFA World League 2.0 by Linecoigne1998 (chairman game)

You beauty! Could we make a push for EL...?

Kimmich flying as well with the YPotM award!

BTW Line, AW's on holiday, so unless he can get Wifi, he may not be able to PM you.

BTW Line, AW's on holiday, so unless he can get Wifi, he may not be able to PM you.
Yeah I remembered as I posted that so I think for now I'll just let the game choose a manager as I sim forward and when he gets back he can replace the manager with one of his choice.

Yeah! 1st. Let's hope it stays that way!
Still no players anywhere to be seen in the player awards despite being 1st. Wonder how we do it? :P

Unless you plan on finishing second then no, you won't be making a push for any form of Europe :D

I thought top 6 was Europe (Top 3 CL, 4th - 6th EL...)

If not, I meant top 6... :P

Last edited:
Good run of form hope we can get top 6 again. Defensively we are very leaky hope we can fix that. And for this database i don't think any team can go to europe, i think it is a glitch.

Yeah! 1st. Let's hope it stays that way!
Still no players anywhere to be seen in the player awards despite being 1st. Wonder how we do it? :P

Not if Conte can have anything to say about it!

Yeah sorry all of you guys about this whole Champions League and Europa League thing, there seems to be a problem with the database with no teams being able to qualify for some reason? Last time I used this database I managed to edit it before starting the chairman game but it hasn't worked with this one so I'm really not sure how to deal with that :P

Corinthians... the only team to beat Juventus! (H) Awesome job by the team so far. Just average... 4, 4 and 4 record.

I don't have a problem about the European competition thing as long as you just remove players unhappiness for not playing in it :)

I don't have a problem about the European competition thing as long as you just remove players unhappiness for not playing in it :)
I've been doing that as often as I can whilst simulating, so hopefully that won't be too much of an issue :)

Well that was worth finding Wifi for... I'll trust the IG board to choose well

View attachment 135738
December update

Match day 13

View attachment 135737View attachment 135736
Game in hand

View attachment 135735
Match day 14

View attachment 135734
Match day 15

View attachment 135733
Match day 16

View attachment 135732
Table

View attachment 135731
Player stats

View attachment 135730
View attachment 135729
View attachment 135728
Player, young player, manager and team of the month

View attachment 135726
View attachment 135725
View attachment 135724
View attachment 135723
2016 awards

View attachment 135722
View attachment 135721
View attachment 135719
View attachment 135720
GAME SAVE: DECEMBER 2016

Alright guys, it's currently 7:20pm GMT so I'll give you all a day,
until tomorrow 7:30pm GMT,for the winter transfer window. Also, for anyone who is looking at the game save I just posted above and sees their players unhappy because of Champions League football or something, don't worry as I've just gone through every team and removed the unhappiness for all players. It's not updated in the game save but I just did in the save right now. Finally, I'll post the balances for the transfer window in a couple of minutes :)

Well that wasn't great. Beating City away though... delicious!

Back