FIFA11 Xbox 360 Tournament

Alex

Andre Villas Boas <3
Reaction score
Folks,

I have noticed over the past few months there have been many successful FIFA tournaments, and more recently some rather unsuccessful. Due to my recent acquisition of another month of XBL, I have decided to make this tournament.
The tournament will require 16 members and Premium Members will be given priority over regular members, should I resort to selecting from regular members, the minimum post count is 200 to ensure reliability. It is not a first come first serve selection process, I will look through all the candidates and then advise you all via PM. However should demand call for it, numbers may increase to 32.

The format will be as follows: 4 groups of 4 drawn randomly, the top 2 progress through to the quarter finals, then semi finals then final. All group games will have both a home and away leg.

Rules:

• Custom formations are allowed
  • No use of Virtual Pro's
  • Teams play each other twice, home (host) and away
  • Results to be posted in this thread and also via PM to myself
  • If drawing and a disconnection occurs the game is to be replayed.
  • If losing and a disconnection occurs, the result at disconnection will be recorded.
  • Half Length = 6 Mins, Controls = Any, Speed = Normal
  • If one player fails to turn up, a forfeit 3-0 loss will be given however I will need a PM from yourself as to what attempt you have made to carry out the fixture.
  • If both teams fail to carry out a fixture 0-0 will be recorded.
  • League table in the OP will be updated weekly after all games have been played.
  • Furthermore, there will be strict deadlines with regards to getting the games done to avoid faffing around with fixtures. I want this done properly and no messing around!
  • Club teams will be used and I will assign them randomly using the below link.
The teams will be randomly assigned. As soon as teams are drawn and sign up done, I will do the draw for the group stages using this tool Here

The deadline for sign up is Thursday 3rd March at midnight.

Just leave your XBL Gamertag and I will go from there.

Many thanks,

Alex

1. Alex - BigAl241
2. iNickStuff - iNickStuff
3. Tiraths - T 007 S
4. AldoKemp-1 - Alan bsfb 1690
5. Kelanf7 - nX Hipfiree
6. bigjgar - Bigjgar
7. Nathan - NaThAnB96
8. PAFC Connor - Giggles
9. Jay Pricey - JAY PRICEY
10. jk37195 - *JK*
11. xXIIMajorCtIIXx - CTPauley
12. ronan - Ronaseal
13. Jonesy - Joneeesy
14. Luke - Tonka121
15. RyanoLFC - Ryanz
16. Frank - Frankieeeee (?)

Group A
Real Madrid - Giggles
Lyon - Ronan
Inter Milan - Tiraths
Malaga - Nathan

Group B

Stoke - Jay Pricey
Liverpool - iNickStuff
Barcelona - RyanoLFC
Bolton - Frank

Group C

Manchester United - *JK*
Palermo - Jonesy
Napoli - CTPauley
Athletico Madrid - Bigjgar

Group D

Arsenal - Aldokemp
Marseille - Alex
Osasuna - Kelanf7
Auxerre - Luke

Play each other twice then PM me results. Failure to provide a score will result in a 0-0 scoreline but no points will be awarded. You have until Wednesday 9th March. Have fun. Thanks!

Last edited:
i would join up mate but takes ages to do groups and most people wount do there games but i keep an eye on this thanks for the invite :)

i would join up mate but takes ages to do groups and most people wount do there games but i keep an eye on this thanks for the invite :)

I'll set strict deadlines mate and if games aren't played then 0-0 is awarded. Up to you though.

I'll set strict deadlines mate and if games aren't played then 0-0 is awarded. Up to you though.

i might join up then mate i think about it today and let you know later on :)

Gt: T 007 S

Last edited:
GT: Alan bsfb 1690

I'll play, still desperate to actually be apart of one thats finished!

Thanks for the invite Alex but i'm going to pass, sorry pal :(

Normally I don't go for these things, but meh.. might aswell show my awesome skills of being ****. GT = JAY PRICEY

i love fifa tourneys, love the idea of random teams. count me in. GT: Trace2CK

just saw the minimum post count requirement. oh well if you need an extra im waiting.

Cheers for invite..jk37195 :)