FIFA11 Xbox 360 Tournament

CTPauley 3 bigjgar 0

i have an issue with fifa, just wondering if anybody else having same prob!

downloaded a squad update last week, an i think FUT had to be downloaded again also, since then whenever i play someone on my friends list, the team i choose squad has different names, commentator still calls out correct names,

eg i'm Atl Madrid in this tournament and their goalies name is De Gea, but in friend matches he is called De Guzman, its the same all through the squad with the other players,

ranked matches seem to be fine though

anyone got any ideas??? :p

I noticed that problem when you played me mate, take it up on EA forums. Or delete your squads and redownload them.

ok just either pm me on here or send message on xbox

oh and cheers problem sorted!

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

bigjgar 3 joneeesy 2

gg m8

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

Joneeesy 0 bigjgar 0

Last edited:
Thanks a lot bigjgar.Theres still a fair few games that need to be played and I've got a load of **** going on :S so willgive you all till Fri for one last push to getting these games done. Will PM the relevant people tomorrow

Sorry Alex i forgot about this tournament :'(. Shoulld be able to play vs Tirath and Nathan today not sure about the other guy though

Sorry Alex i forgot about this tournament :'(. Shoulld be able to play vs Tirath and Nathan today not sure about the other guy though

Won't be around tonight, going back home. Friday early evening will be fine though