Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Fight Night Round 3

Reaction score
Hmm Looks good :D. Might actually buy this one

Lee

Administrator
Reaction score
Looks alright, I'd probably lose interest in it pretty quick though. The last Fight Night only kept me entertained for a few weeks.

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeh but then after a break you want to play it again. I know thats what I have been like. I was gutted that I sold it :(

I'm also gutted that it comes out for PS2 and PSP on the same day! I don't know which one I should get now.

Lee

Administrator
Reaction score
If it has a mulitplayer mode for the PSP ask Tom if he is getting and if he is get it for the PSP. If he isn't getting it just get it for the PS2.

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well it does have multiplayer. So hopefully either Tom or Webby will get it :)

Resident God
Reaction score
The Xbox 360 version looks good and plays really well too!

Launch day buy for me i think :)

Reaction score
I bought the last one but got pretty bored of it after a few weeks, they get better every year graphics wise and this year looks to be no different. Definetly going to get it I hope.

B

Beetlebum

Just read a sizzling review on the subject at hand, basically hailing it as one of the better games in recent times, well worth your money. I’ll be first to dip thy hand in my wallet having thoroughly enjoyed both of the games predecessors and Knockout Kings before them.

Reaction score
I loved knockout kings 2001 I think, the one with Lennox Lewis on the cover. It had a cheat so you could fight as a clown.