Fight Night Round 3

Hmm Looks good :D. Might actually buy this one

Looks alright, I'd probably lose interest in it pretty quick though. The last Fight Night only kept me entertained for a few weeks.

Yeh but then after a break you want to play it again. I know thats what I have been like. I was gutted that I sold it :(

I'm also gutted that it comes out for PS2 and PSP on the same day! I don't know which one I should get now.

If it has a mulitplayer mode for the PSP ask Tom if he is getting and if he is get it for the PSP. If he isn't getting it just get it for the PS2.

Well it does have multiplayer. So hopefully either Tom or Webby will get it :)

The Xbox 360 version looks good and plays really well too!

Launch day buy for me i think :)

I bought the last one but got pretty bored of it after a few weeks, they get better every year graphics wise and this year looks to be no different. Definetly going to get it I hope.

Just read a sizzling review on the subject at hand, basically hailing it as one of the better games in recent times, well worth your money. I’ll be first to dip thy hand in my wallet having thoroughly enjoyed both of the games predecessors and Knockout Kings before them.

I loved knockout kings 2001 I think, the one with Lennox Lewis on the cover. It had a cheat so you could fight as a clown.