lewisdevlin97

Reaction score
View attachment 297701
Arsenal Football Club's Search For Silverware

My goals for this save is basically to win as many trophies as possible for arsenal and hopefully get an international job at some point, and also to stay in the job as long as possible.

so the competitions:
View attachment 297703Premier League: The obvious one, a must win in at most 4 seasons.

View attachment 297704F.A Cup: Would like to win ideally within 1-2 seasons.

View attachment 297705Capital One Cup: I'd like to win this within the first season.

View attachment 297706 UEFA Champions League: The Big one, which I'd like to win as soon as possible, whether it be the first season of the 5th, i don't know!

so I'm off to start the game, i will post a July 2012 update with my contract and all the latest transfer news and pre-season friendlies! Remember to like and comment with suggestions on what you think so far, and some transfer targets you'd like to see within my squad.
Thanks Guys!

View attachment 297888
July Update From The Gunners.

Arsenal Announce Wenger Replacement:
Arsenal Chairman Peter Hill-Wood announced today the new manager of his club today was none other than the Scottish former Arsenal, Celtic and Real Madrid Midfielder, Lewis Devlin.
View attachment 297854
Peter Hill-Wood told the press today, new manager Lewis Devlin will be on an £86,000 a week deal untill June 2013.
View attachment 297855
Peter Hill-Wood has asked me to set my season expectations:
View attachment 297825which i asked for a £34,000,000 Transfer Budget & £1,600,000 Wage Budget in exchange for the team qualifying for the champions league through the Premier League.
View attachment 297833 I immediately got down to business and decided which staff to bring in or throw out, Steve Bould former assistant manager left the club, in exchange for the legend that is Johan Cruijff. Also former head of youth development was sacked in exchange for Bayern's legend that is Gerd Muller and I brought in a new Director of Football, none other than Franco Baldini

Next update will be player transfers, tactics and pre-season fixtures!

bye guys!

Last edited:
Erm I think your new director of football is Franco Baldini,not Cantona. Also a couple of attachments in the last post aren't working. Anyway, following and gl.

yeah, haha i offered a contract to cantona but went with baldini lol and ill try to get that fixed mate sorry

i think thats the images fixed? if not tell me and ill try again sorry bout that mate.

View attachment 297856TRANSFER NEWS LIVE FROM THE EMIRATES:

Arsenal Manager Lewis Devlin has revealed to the press that he is working towards a deal to bring the on-form Atletico Madrid Striker, Falcao to the Emirates to partner Olivier Giroud up top this summer. It is believed Devlin submitted an offer for around £43,500,000 + Laurent Koscielny in order to get the striker.

View attachment 297889
Above: Falcao has been on-form for Atletico in LIGA BBVA recently.

Last edited:
View attachment 297859MORE TRANSFER NEWS SURROUNDING ARSENAL:

It is believed that Arsenal Manager Lewis Devlin has accepted an offer for around £12,500,000 from Chelsea for the Arsenal Attacking midfielder, Gervinho. It is also emerging that Devlin has made a £22,500,000 for Liverpool right back, Glen Johnson, which surely will give Bacary Sagna and Carl Jenkinson a run for first team right-back!

More updates follow a busy day for deals at the Emirates.

View attachment 297893
ABOVE: Glen Johnson has caught the eye of Devlin recently with his high rating pre season performances.

Last edited:
okay guys, im done for the night, be back tomorrow with all the latest! bye thanks for following!

Falcao woud be an insane transfer if you pull that off. Also, Glen Johnson would really give Sagna a go for his money. I'm not really a fan of Arsenal, actually, I would probably prefer Tottenham if I had to choose, but I don't really have a favourite English team. So, I'd enjoy following this story, as it look like it could go on for quite an amount of seasons. Best of luck mate, I'm cheering for ya ;)

thanks very much mate, i really appreciate that, im not really an Arsenal fan either, Celtic FC are my team! i just felt sorry for arsenal cos they dont have any trophies lol, and there are a few big surprises in the transfer department! thanks for the good luck and i hope you're enjoying it!

attachment.php
ARSENAL ANNOUNCE NEW STAR MAN!

Arsenal Boss Lewis Devlin looked pretty pleased with himself after revealing to the public today he has managed to sign Colombian Striker, Falcao from Atletico Madrid for a staggering £43.5Million AND Laurent Koscielny, whom Atletico were interested in buying. It is believed Falcao is on a £140,000 per week deal until June 2016 with a minimum fee release clause of £1,000,000,000. Devlin caught everyone off guard with this signing and he has done well to keep it on the down low, preventing other clubs from snapping up Falcao, pundits are already making Falcao favourite for the premier league's top goalscorer award, and Arsenal's Superstore may be experiencing a boost in shirt sales some time soon...

View attachment 297951View attachment 297953

View attachment 297955
COMPETITION TIME AS RACE FOR RIGHT-BACK HOTS UP AT THE EMIRATES!

The Race for Arsenal's First Team Right-Back is hotting up as today Lewis Devlin announced the signing of Liverpool's
Glen Johnson for a fee reported to be around the £22,500,000 mark.
Devlin added to his statement by saying
"I Believe Glen will be worth every penny (and even more) we've spent to bring him to this wonderful club, and i'm sure he can do the job at hand."
The race for right back is certainly hotting up, asDevlin has 3 contenders all trying to prove they are the one to choose:
Bacary Sagna- Arsenal's most capped right-back last season
Carl Jenkinson- The new youth on the block, has certainly impressed Devlin in recent weeks.
Glen Johnson- The new addition to the team, will certainly make a big impact this season for the Gunners.

View attachment 297957

Last edited:
Good story! Really enjoying the build up so far with interesting transfers! Good luck my friend!

like the story, but you've spent so much! what id the board say?? :)

22 million on glen johnson :O could have signed wallace for 4.4 million release clause as a back up right back.

Next season you will have to change the title to Filling the empty Coffers! Falcao is immense on this game, dont go by real life prejudices though as despite Giroud being poor in the game he is a goal machine for and against me!

i will post screensots, i think i've posted the season expectations, if not i'll get that out soon as mate :)