Film Quotes

mrmatty

Reaction score
Challenge!
im going to post an epic quote from a film, first to get the film gets to pick the next one
[EDIT] Please dont cheat at this, unless its taking a while for someone to answer

What's this? a bag of fat sucked out of Marlon Brandos ***! What I'm doing with this straw! Awww, Awww, It's all salty and warm.

Last edited:
**** right, your turn

---------- Post added at 03:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 AM ----------

if not i can post better ones

---------- Post added at 03:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 AM ----------

Ok, took too long, ill put one up!

Well, good! I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!

Commando

I think i watched too many films with the father lol

---------- Post added at 04:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 AM ----------

Commando

I think i watched too many films with the father lol

---------- Post added at 04:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 AM ----------

You haven't got lost in the woods, have you? You still remember what team you're playing for?
Spot on.

You haven't got lost in the woods, have you? You still remember what team you're playing for?

this may take a while

---------- Post added at 04:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 AM ----------

dont have a clue matey, go again

this may take a while

---------- Post added at 04:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 AM ----------

dont have a clue matey, go again
Well leave it open for someone else to get,the threads are for everyone.

Redders watched all the Rambo films recently, so they're in my head for some reason. I've not actually seen First Blood for years.

Anyway, next quote...

"Uh, well, sir, I ain't a f'real cowboy. But I am one helluva stud!"

I know what it is but with a help with google. Surely playing this game on the Internet defeats the purpose :) Anyway i wont say what it is.

I know what it is but with a help with google. Surely playing this game on the Internet defeats the purpose :) Anyway i wont say what it is.
I checked my quote first to make sure the answer wasnt there by simply typing the quote into google.

It's not like there's any achievement for getting the film quotes, it's just a bit of fun so hopefully people won't feel the need to cheat to make themselves feel awesome.

Say Hello to my Little Friend!(Classic Movie, one of my favourites!)

Don't think you get it, it's a quiz...you don't post random quotes.

Thats from some stupid film with Cowboy in the title Lee, ancient one.