Film Quotes

'I am Mc Lovin!' probably the best film ever created, laughed all the way through it , superbad!!

The French Connection ^^)

"Shut up and sit down you big bald ****. I don't like leaving my own country, Doug, and I especially don't like leaving it for anything less than warm sandy beaches, and cocktails with little straw hats."

The French Connection ^^)

"Shut up and sit down you big bald ****. I don't like leaving my own country, Doug, and I especially don't like leaving it for anything less than warm sandy beaches, and cocktails with little straw hats."

"Are you not entertained!?"

Gladiator. Ahhh, one I need to re-watch, thanks for the reminder.

"I know it's pretty baby, but I didn't take it out for air."

Requiem for a Dream, an awesome film.

"You can't handle the truth!"

Planet of the Apes. THE Charlton Heston quote ;)

"I want you to get this **** where he breathes! I want you to find this nancy-boy Eliot Ness, I want him DEAD! I want his family DEAD! I want his house burned to the GROUND! I wanna go there in the middle of the night and I wanna **** ON HIS ASHES!"

Planet of the Apes. THE Charlton Heston quote ;)

"I want you to get this **** where he breathes! I want you to find this nancy-boy Eliot Ness, I want him DEAD! I want his family DEAD! I want his house burned to the GROUND! I wanna go there in the middle of the night and I wanna **** ON HIS ASHES!"

I could be wrong but the untouchables springs to mind?

say what you mean, mean what you say
(Interstate 60)

The Bodyguard (**** movie, good quote).

Woman in Green: [approaching Frank] I've been watching you all night from across the room.
Frank: Why don't you go back there. Keep watching.

You're meant to guess what film the previous poster's quote from, write a new quote and let others guess :)

I could be wrong but the untouchables springs to mind?

Correct ;) Been watching a few de Niro flicks recently.. Do post a new one :)

Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and i'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren.