Films You've Seen

• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Replies 2K
  • Views 162K

ajt09

Nice Guy Gramps
Oct 23, 2009
Just watched Warcraft. I think the "reviewers" for the Guardian (lol-one of the trashiest papers around) and Rotten Tomatoes who scored this so bad should look for a brand new job-because they suck balls as reviewers.

I'm not going to give any spoilers-but if you enjoy movies like The Lord of the Rings you MUST give this a chance. You don't need to be a WoW player to enjoy it-but it does help with regards to lore etc. I confess I was nerding it up quite loudly lol. The only problem is, because Universal wanted to keep the movie around 2 hours long, there's 40 minutes missing which means you miss out on lore, and other important aspects. However this is being added to the directors cut.

But on the whole-8/10 (taking 2 off because of the missing parts-they should NOT have been cut)

Jul 7, 2010
Just watched Warcraft. I think the "reviewers" for the Guardian (lol-one of the trashiest papers around) and Rotten Tomatoes who scored this so bad should look for a brand new job-because they suck balls as reviewers.

I'm not going to give any spoilers-but if you enjoy movies like The Lord of the Rings you MUST give this a chance. You don't need to be a WoW player to enjoy it-but it does help with regards to lore etc. I confess I was nerding it up quite loudly lol. The only problem is, because Universal wanted to keep the movie around 2 hours long, there's 40 minutes missing which means you miss out on lore, and other important aspects. However this is being added to the directors cut.

But on the whole-8/10 (taking 2 off because of the missing parts-they should NOT have been cut)

I will wait for the DVD if this is the case

iamauser

Staff member
Apr 12, 2009
Gunna have a weekend of sitting on my **** watching films. Any recommendations?
If you are a fan of Final Fantasy and are wanting FF XV, I would watch Final Fantasy: Kingsglaive. Its a prequel to the game. I havent watched it yet, but ive been told its really good.

Average Joe

May 25, 2009
If you are a fan of Final Fantasy and are wanting FF XV, I would watch Final Fantasy: Kingsglaive. Its a prequel to the game. I havent watched it yet, but ive been told its really good.
Sadly I've never been in to FF at all mate! Cheers for the suggestion though

Tyton

Jan 15, 2012
Next week it is new Star War movie. Premier on 15th here in Estonia. Have no idea what to expect as I havent seen any trailers.

This new thing also for me. Movies that I wait no trailer. Anybody else does this? I think nowadays spoil so **** much in theri 3-4 trailers that are shooted out.
Dr Strange was very good movie and caught me by surprise several time, just because I didint saw the trailers. It is hard to skip them in cinema, but I usually cover my face and look like a total idiot :D
Trailer for both of the new Star Wars trailers are actually brilliantly done, they do excellent job obfuscating the plot.

Superinis7

Oct 22, 2018
Okey, let's make this forum great again :D

Yesterday I watched "American made". Great film based on real facts. Although I guest it that the main person in the film gonna die at the end of the film :D

Superinis7

Oct 22, 2018
Playing Hard a Documentary about video games creation

I don't want to spoil anything, simply download it of watch it on Netflix.

'Playing Hard' is definitely a worth-your-while documentary, especially if you're a fan of the for Honor game!

If you want to read a bit more before deciding, check down the source:

More about 'Play Hard movie'

Last edited: