Films You've Seen

• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Replies 2K
  • Views 179K
Just watched Warcraft. I think the "reviewers" for the Guardian (lol-one of the trashiest papers around) and Rotten Tomatoes who scored this so bad should look for a brand new job-because they suck balls as reviewers.

I'm not going to give any spoilers-but if you enjoy movies like The Lord of the Rings you MUST give this a chance. You don't need to be a WoW player to enjoy it-but it does help with regards to lore etc. I confess I was nerding it up quite loudly lol. The only problem is, because Universal wanted to keep the movie around 2 hours long, there's 40 minutes missing which means you miss out on lore, and other important aspects. However this is being added to the directors cut.

But on the whole-8/10 (taking 2 off because of the missing parts-they should NOT have been cut)

Just watched Warcraft. I think the "reviewers" for the Guardian (lol-one of the trashiest papers around) and Rotten Tomatoes who scored this so bad should look for a brand new job-because they suck balls as reviewers.

I'm not going to give any spoilers-but if you enjoy movies like The Lord of the Rings you MUST give this a chance. You don't need to be a WoW player to enjoy it-but it does help with regards to lore etc. I confess I was nerding it up quite loudly lol. The only problem is, because Universal wanted to keep the movie around 2 hours long, there's 40 minutes missing which means you miss out on lore, and other important aspects. However this is being added to the directors cut.

But on the whole-8/10 (taking 2 off because of the missing parts-they should NOT have been cut)

I will wait for the DVD if this is the case

Gunna have a weekend of sitting on my **** watching films. Any recommendations?

Gunna have a weekend of sitting on my **** watching films. Any recommendations?

If you are a fan of Final Fantasy and are wanting FF XV, I would watch Final Fantasy: Kingsglaive. Its a prequel to the game. I havent watched it yet, but ive been told its really good.

If you are a fan of Final Fantasy and are wanting FF XV, I would watch Final Fantasy: Kingsglaive. Its a prequel to the game. I havent watched it yet, but ive been told its really good.

Sadly I've never been in to FF at all mate! Cheers for the suggestion though

Next week it is new Star War movie. Premier on 15th here in Estonia. Have no idea what to expect as I havent seen any trailers.

This new thing also for me. Movies that I wait no trailer. Anybody else does this? I think nowadays spoil so **** much in theri 3-4 trailers that are shooted out.
Dr Strange was very good movie and caught me by surprise several time, just because I didint saw the trailers. It is hard to skip them in cinema, but I usually cover my face and look like a total idiot :D

Trailer for both of the new Star Wars trailers are actually brilliantly done, they do excellent job obfuscating the plot.

I still need to watch Interstellar at EduBirdie.org website but I am currently waiting on a good copy. I think watching a CAM of it would definitely just ruin the film completely.
I tried to do so and I saw a lot of interesting films with the help of this. Moreover, if the speech is about several additional aspects of the film seen, they will also assist you in this point.

A week ago my husband and I saw the movie "Dune" at the cinema. I couldn't pass up such a great event as the release of this fantastic film directed by Denis Villeneuve. I didn't have to talk my husband into it, either.)
Perhaps if I compared the movie to the book, I would have noticed a lot more flaws, but I do not compare, and just watched the movie and just enjoyed the beautiful picture, the scenery and photography are on high.