Films You've Seen

• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Replies 2K
  • Views 179K
R

rosenrot

Please use [SPOILER ][/ SPOILER] tags. :wub:

What upcoming films or recent films are you wanting to go see?

I can't wait until Sweeney Todd comes out, i think it's the 25th January though i'm not sure but it looks really good. :) It's a musical as well but it actually looks alright, i can't stand musical's otherwise.

Oh and i'm wondering whether to see I am legend as well with Will Smith in, but i'm not entirely sure yet. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen I Am Legend. If you've seen Castaway with Tom Hanks it's basicly the same thing as that but has a dog instead of wilson, oh and there's zombies.

Does that mean it is good or bad Lee?

I want to see I am Legend, wondering when new Indiana Jones and Rambo's are out?

*** and the City is out in May (4th i think)....can't wait.

Can't really think of any others...apart from Chipmunks obviously.

Not really all recent but just watched them the other day

Superbad - Supermeh, wasnt that funny, was average even for a teen american comedy

Eastern Promises - Good film, not as good as History of Violence

Ravenous - Decent horrorish film

Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou - strange comedy/drama, good film

Oh i saw superbad a couple of weeks ago, it's lived up to it's name as well thats possibly one of the most boring films i have ever seen. I never even finished watching it, i thought it was that terrible.

Oh and *** and the City, can't wait for that, i hope its good!

I've seen I Am Legend. If you've seen Castaway with Tom Hanks it's basicly the same thing as that but has a dog instead of wilson, oh and there's zombies.

Hmm, well that film doesn't sound at all good then. lol. I think i'll just save my money n watch it when someone downloads it.

i just downloaded i am legend and balls of fury, gonna watch one tonight. as for recent films, 30 days of night is quite good

Oh i saw superbad a couple of weeks ago, it's lived up to it's name as well thats possibly one of the most boring films i have ever seen. I never even finished watching it, i thought it was that terrible.

Oh and *** and the City, can't wait for that, i hope its good!

yeh it took me 3 goes to watch it all

Just been to see Balls of Fury, pretty funny had plenty of laughs. :D

Are you kidding me? its dreadful, watched it few weeks ago, made me sick - can't recall laughing....can remember snoring though. Superbad made me laugh but it wasn't a good film at all.

Superbad was ****. Balls of Fury was funny :p

Oh yeh and Enchanted is ok too ;)

What on earth made you go and see enchanted for? lol :p

I wouldn't mind seeing the Bee Movie actually, but people have told me it isn't as funny as it seems. hmm.. oh well!

Last edited:
I downloaded it, i was intrigued :p

The Bee movie looks ok, kinda like antz/bugs lufe but a bee i'm guessing :|

lol, thats just sad. ;)

hmmm most probably, i wont waste my time going to see that then, though i'm really looking forward until Sweeney Todd comes out! woop. :)

...a musical ...johnny depp.....YOU PHAG

saw Iam Legend the other day, was good film.

****** me off though that the wife knew who shity Jr Gong was but not his dad whos like the most famous person ever

Saw I am Legend earlier today and thought it was a major snore. I never really got into it. I was expecting a touch more actiony stuff but it never came and when there was action it all seemed a bit ****.

There was some right thick lass sat behind me who wouldnt shut up through the whole film and kept asking her mate stupid questions etc etc :mad:

haha, shame you never enjoyed the film!

You should have turned around and told her to shut up, that's what i would have done. People who talk during films irritate the life out of me!! grrr. They should just watch it at home instead. lol

Saw the Bee Movie yesterday, it was alright it wasn't as funny as i hoped it would be, though there is some few good bits.

oo Harry Potter comes out later this year also, I hope this is a good film, though probably not, they've ruined all the books so far when adapting it into a film. pfft

I want to see I am legend just haven't got round to it

Alvin and the Chipmunks is ok, my girlfriend loved it like. Doesn't have the Theme Tune which kinda defeats the object.

I thought the Bee Movie was worth a watch, wouldn't go out and buy it on DVD or anything. Glad I didn't pay to see it at the cinemas

Balls of Fury - I want to see it but a review in FHM put me off

Superbad - I liked this first time I watched it. Second time was like wtf