AldoKemp-1

Reaction score
Everton Announce New Manager

everton_zps477cd159.jpg

Everton today announced that David Moyes had been replaced as Everton manager ending his 10 year spell at the Toffees, Moyes highest league position was 4th in 2004-05 and getting to an FA Cup final in 2009. Many fans paid tribute to the manager who had to work on a strict budget each year bringing in many quality players and grabbing a Championa League spot aswell.

The board caused massive debates about their decision to hire unproven Scottish manager Carson John Kemp who managed Drumchapel Amatuers and was recommended by Moyes as he often kept tabs on the club he once played for, The biggest majority of the fans are unhappy at the decision to hire an unknown however Kemp has stated he will prove the fans he is a worthy manager if given the time and backing by them, the players and staff at the club.

Bill Kenwright spoke to the press regarding his decision as he told the press the reason in the change was it was the right time and they wanted someone to replace David Moyes who was young with fresh ideas and a willingness to try new things, Moyes had told us about Kemp before in signing him as a coach and he had several interviews which went extremely well and speaking about the future of the club he showed promising signs in what he could see as potential which led us to believe he had the right qualitys to take the job and David agreed to step down in the hope that the club will progress.

journalists_zps7c4bd2a6.jpg

I had sat there patiently waiting to be introduced the the media and finally my big moment was here I walked out in my rented suit to the flashes of the photographers and took my seat beside Mr Kenwright and taking a sip of water before speaking "Ladies & Gentlemen, Thank you for coming here today in such short notice, I understand you all have many questions to ask me and I unfortunately do not have time to sit here and answer them all so in a brief statement, I would like to thank David for introducing me to the club owners and recommending myself as a good candidate as a manager and let him know I won't let him down. I have had lengthy meetings with the staff and Mr Kenwright regarding my job and expectations and any fan sceptical I ask that you give me time and I will show you i'm the right man for the job, I have a number of signings in my head of who I want in and also out and we at Everton are working on all neccessary tactics, training and upcoming Europa League matches which have already begun. Thank you for listening and I'm sure any questions can be answered by Mr Kenwright as I need to go meet my squad and staff before contacting several agents which I will not disclose, Goodbye" I had firmly stood my ground against the media without letting them get a word in and I had left the conference room I'm sure many people will think it unprofessional however I have a lot of work to do and players to bring in to be successful.

Transfers Out

David Moyes had already brought in several players such as Darren Gibson & Steven Naismith, and I planned to bring in 3 or 4 more depending on the sales I had planned, I called in Tim Howard first to my office and admitted to him that although he was a important player at the club I had plans for other goalkeepers and would be placing him on the transfer list to free up some wages, Phil Neville was the next man I had informed he was leaving as the wage list had to be cut down even more to bring in the right players to have any success, Finally youngster Conor McAleny was told he didn't have the potential and the club had been contacted by Norwich for a fee of ?1mil which had been accepted and if he could agree contract terms he is free to leave as he doesn't fit into my plans A fee of ?6mil was agreed and Howard headed to Man City as Phil Neville headed for newly promoted Southampton for a fee of ?1.2million giving the manager an income of ?8.25million.

howardnneville_zps559d7eea.jpg

Transfers In

A number of agents were contacted with 4 getting back to us and agreeing terms, First of all 2 Goalkeepers joined the ranks with Artur Boruc bringing in experience on a free transfer and Craig Gordon also signing on a free, Next up to put pen to paper was Ruben Yttergard Jenssen from Tromso for an agreed fee of ?1million and the final player to complete the dealings is Leonardo Bonucci from Juventus costing ?3.6million tallying up a total amount spent of ?4.6million, Manager Kemp admitted signing these players were a massive boost with the experience of Bonucci and Artur Boruc and for such small fee's would help in the upcoming campaign.

bonucici_zpsc828f6b8.jpg
arturboruc_zps07c04a97.jpg

July 2011

europa_zps4ac9f656.jpg

Everton Storm In Europa League
Undefeated in Pre-Season Friendlys
Everton in 10 goal demolition
Everton Use 4-1-1-3-1 Tactic

Europa League 1st Qualifying Round 1st Leg
Neath 0 - 2 Everton
Coleman, Vellios
*Managed by Moyes*

Europa League 1st Qualifying Round 2nd leg
Everton 10 - 0 Neath
Gibson(2), Mirallas(2), Anichebe, Distin, OG, Naismith(2), Gueye

Kemp: "Couldn't have asked for more, I expected an easy win but not by 10 goals in my first game in charge! Gibson was amazing dictating the play grabbing a couple of goals aswell."

Pre-Season Friendly
Everton (CHI) 0 - 0 Everton

Europa League 2nd Qualifying Round 1st Leg
Everton 2 - 0 Tauras
Gibson, Mirallas

Pre-Season Friendly
Crusaders 0 - 4 Everton
Anichebe, Jagielka(3)

Pre-Season Friendly
Everton 1 - 1 Werder Bremen
Jagielka

Europa League Qualifying 2nd round 2nd Leg
Tauras 0 - 3 Everton
Jelavic, Mirallas, Naismith

Pre-Season Friendly
Preston 0 - 1 Everton - Naismith

Pre-Season Friendly
Everton 1 - 1 Inter - Vellios

Europa League 3rd Qualifying Round 1st Leg
Everton 6 - 0 Rudar
Gueye, Naismith, Vellios(3), Gibson

Overall Review: "I couldn't have asked for a better start as manager not conceding a single goal in the europa league so far, Gibson has probably been the stand out player scoring 4 goals in the Europa League so far and controlling the midfield staking his place in the squad, Especially when I have chose to keep players such as Fellaini and Pienaar on the bench to keep fit for the Premier League beginning."

EvertonTactics_Overview_zps3f83d645.png
EvertonTransfers_History_zps78c3cd72.png

yeah gd luck...u dont see many gd everton stories so i hope urs will be gd

Cheers, Will update monthly as much as I can, Have work and a child so won't be dailly updates mostly weekend if possible.

August 2011

everton_zps477cd159.jpg

Everton Beat Liverpool
Europa League Group Draw
Capital One Cup Draw
Everton lose 1st game of the season

Europa League 3rd Qualifying Round 2nd Leg
Rudar 1 - 2 Everton
Abdullayev, Osman

Merseyside Derby

Premiership Matchday 1
Liverpool 0 - 1 Everton
Pienaar

Kemp: "The whole team were outstanding today beating the Liverpool in my debut and the 1st game of the season, I'm delighted with the win esecially at Anfield"

Europa League 4th Qualifying Round 1st Leg
Everton 1 - 0 Malmo
OG

Premiership Matchday 2
Everton 2 - 0 Wigan
Gueye(2)

Europa League 4th Qualifying Round 2nd Leg
Malmo 2 - 4 Everton
Vellios, Pienaar, Duffy, Hetinga

Europa League Group A

europa_zps4ac9f656.jpg

Everton were handed a tricky group despite being second seed today as they are set to face Atletico Madrid, Napoli & Molde with the first match beginning away to Molde before facing Atletico at Goodison and Napoli at home first then away after. Everton are relishing the opportunity to play in europe and hope to advance to the next round.

Capital One Draw

capitalone_zps16969efa.jpg

Everton Draw Milwall in the League cup 3rd round

Premiership Matchday 3
Westham 2 - 0 Everton

Key Player: Steven Pienaar

pienaar_zpsa449d471.jpg

Grabbed the only goal at Anfield

Kemp: "Delighted with the start we had especially beating Liverpool in my premiership debut and also progressing to the Europa League group stage"

Last edited:
September 2011

everton_zps477cd159.jpg

Undefeated in the month
Great win in Europa
Everton strikers finally score
Joint top of the league

Barclays Premier League Matchday 4
Everton 3 - 1 Stoke
Distin(2), Gibson

Kemp: "Stoke were poor thankfully giving us 3 points in front of the home support."

Europa League Group A Match 1
Molde 0 - 0 Everton - Aker Stadion

Kemp: "We were poor up front today couldn't finish at all, 2 points lost rather than 1 gained."

Barclays Premier League Matchday 5
Southampton 0 - 1 Everton - St Mary's
Distin

Kemp: "Tough match today again our strikers were poor, Jelavic has been terrible so far."

Capital One Cup 3rd Round
Everton 3 - 1 Millwall - Goodison Park
Pienaar(2), Baines
*Hibbert Sent Off*

Kemp: "So pleased with this win after we went down to 10 men at 0-0 early on, Finally an attacking player scored but yet to see any of my strikers shine."

Everton drawn at home to Wolves

Barclays Premier League Matchday 6
Everton 4 - 1 Fulham - Goodison Park
Osman, Vellios(2), Gibson

Kemp: "A Terrific game today which we dominated and our striker finally scored! Delighted with the performance, The only downside was we conceded again."

Europa League Group A Match 2
Everton 4 - 0 Atletico Madrid - Goodison Park
Gibson, Vellios, Pienaar, Bonucci

Kemp: "I can't believe what happened, I knew we could win but by 4 goals is unreal we started off slow and as soon as we got our first we looked like we would score every attack I'm delighted especially after Simeone said I was dreaming if I thought we could win."

scorevsatmadrid_zps061fa587.jpg
simeonecunt_zpsad6a84a9.jpg

Kemp: "The month has been outstanding with a number of players getting involved in the scoring, Vellios has been my best striker so far and will remain the #1 man with Jelavic struggling to make the bench at the moment he's been that poor. I loved destroying Athletico and it will be interesting in their ground to see how we cope, My top 3 players this month have been Boruc, Distin & Vellios and there were a few close behind such as Gibson and Pienaar."

fixturessept_zps3e77be4a.jpg
leaguetablesept_zps2fae98fb.jpg

Last edited:
October 2011

everton_zps477cd159.jpg

Gibson & Vellios grab monthly awards
3 Big matches in a row
Jan Mucha wants to leave
Capital One Cup

Barclays Premier League Matchday 6
Man City 2 - 1 Everton - Etihad Stadium
Gibson

Kemp: "Disappointed today as we threw away a point, We conceded in the 2 worst possible times right before half time and then right at the very end."

Barclays Premier League Matchday 7

spursvseverton_zpsc001d9e5.jpg

Tottenham 3 - 0 Everton - White Hart Lane

dembelegoal_zpsb05fa72b.jpg

Dembele congratulated by his team after his goal set Spurs on their way.

Kemp: "Dreadful game today we weren't in it at all today, I'm far from happy after what I just witnessed today."

Europa League Group A Match 3

tonvsnapoli_zps38c1738d.jpg

Everton 0 - 2 Napoli - Goodison Park

Kemp: "Really annoyed with that match especially after the win against Atletico who lost to Molde tonight aswell which would have made our chances of qualifying alot more likely if we had won, Some changes will be happening after that tonight."

Barclays Premier League Matchday 8

tonvssunderland_zps244fe686.jpg

Everton 0 - 1 Sunderland - Goodison Park
*Gibson Sent Off*

Kemp: "Team performed a little better but as usual still unable to score which is really frustrating & Darrens red card was the last thing we needed, I will be holding a team meeting to find out whats going on and hopefully lift spirits for our next match."

Capital One Cup 4th Round

tonvswolves_zps8cae7052.jpg

Everton 3 - 1 Wolves - Goodison Park
Vellios(3)

Kemp: "So relieved to get the win, Jelavic again was poor and is a few steps away from becoming transfer listed along with a few other players I will be speaking to."

Capital One Cup Quarter Final Draw

Stoke Vs Bolton
Newcastle Vs Tottenham
Aston Villa Vs Fulham
Everton Vs Blackpool

Barclays Premier League Matchday 9

tonvsbrom_zpsa185f996.jpg

Everton 2 - 1 West Brom
Vellios, Pienaar

Kemp: "Pleased today after going behind we scored in the ideal time just before half time making things easier to approach, We had numerous chances to win the game and should have scored a few more."

leaguetableoct_zps0bb85a57.jpg

fixturesoct_zps3c21db8d.jpg

europatable_zps88829185.jpg

Review: "The end of the month slightly improved however the start of the month was horrible after losing so late against City it knocked our confidence and set the tone for the month, Jelavic has been told to improve or be sold."

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Last edited:
great stuff mate, keep the faith in jelavic! once he gets some for going he's monster! :D

a few iffy games there,but u can turn it round

Yeah the city game demoralised us, 45mins we conceded then got back into the game to lose in the 93rd. set the tone for the month definately. Molde are going to be tough though they've destroyed atletico madrid twice.

November 2011

everton_zps477cd159.jpg

Europa League Group A Matchday 4

tonvsnapoli_zpsea3bb09d.jpg

Napoli 1 - 0 Everton

Kemp: "Good performance tonight and was always going to be a tough match, The only benefit was Atletico lost against which means we still have a chance of qualifying although Molde are looking strong also Delighted that Fellaini returned to action since his injury."

Barclays Premier League Matchday 11
Everton 1 - 2 QPR
Distin

Kemp: "This match really annoyed me we absolutely dominated the game and only managed 4 shots on target which is really pathetic, Jelavic looks alot more lively however still unable to score which was the problem today as we lost again."

Barclays Premier League Matchday 12
Reading 2 - 4 Everton
Jelavic(2), Vellios, Gibson

Kemp: "Pleased with this result we finally scored a few goals and Jelavic grabbed two of them! Hopefully the spirits will now rise and we can regain some form."

Moyes Takes Charge at Fulham

moyes.jpg

Former Everton manager has been announced as Fulham manager after Martin Jol was sacked for poor performances, Moyes has been out of a job since manager Carson Kemp took over and spoke of how well the young man was doing in the job, "Carson has done an excellent job and i'm glad Everton are doing well they are a club i have come to love and although I want them to do well I will now face the challenge of beating them and fighting for european places against them."

Barclays Premier League Matchday 13
Everton 1 - 1 Norwich
Duffy

Kemp: "So frustrating, We win and play amazing one week then draw at home and play pathetic, Our strikers were non-existant today and if things don't change then we will be looking for a new striker in january."

Europa League Group A Match 5
Everton 1 - 0 Molde
Distin

Kemp: "Lucky victory today again we never took our chances however thankfully Molde went on the form they have been lately and we sneaked the 3 points, Our last game is against Atletico who are in poor form however we must win to qualify and we will need to perform to our best to ensure that."

November Review: "Mixed month however certainly an improvement compared to last month and the chances of a Europa qualification is still possible and also a cup quarter final coming up, There are certain players playing to stay at the club this month or they will be going on the transfer list, Was dissapointed with Leighton Baines this month aswell and will be having words with him along with Seamus Coleman"

novtable.jpg

novfixtures.jpg

Feedback Request: Anyone who is following could you please tell me what you prefer the way I done the updates in prev posts or with the tactic pictures shown ?
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Great story, potential to be one of the best at the moment. Keep going as you have been!

No problem thanks for the comments, I'll show the tactics aswell from now on, Got FIFA 13 yesterday so probably won't be playing for a few days lol but will update asap.

December 2011

christmasatton.jpg

"We wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas, We wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year."

Everywhere I went Christmas songs played every shop you entered the Cd's were playing on repeat god how the staff must hate hearing the same 10 songs over and over for hours, I personally would kill myself. I sat watching the TV and thinking about the last 2 months, We had been poor however many people say I'm over reacting as we had been performing above expectation and this is just the norm for us but I disagreed I wanted better! We could be on the brink of being knocked out the Europa League and dropping out a European spot in the league! The capital one cup Semi-Final draw was just happening on the TV as I was watching intensely to see who we got in the next round if we were to get through against Blackpool.

"Welcome to today's Capital one league cup final draw and the draw is:
Everton or Blackpool at home to Aston Villa
Stoke City at home to either Newcastle United or Tottenham Hotspurs
and that concludes today's draw"

A home tie to Villa awaits us it could have been worse, Ideally I expect us to get through to the final as we are better than the two teams that stand in our way but cup football is different from any other game.

Barclays Premier League Matchday 14

swanseavsevertontacticsdec.jpg

Swansea 4 - 2 Everton
Jelavic, Vellios

Kemp: "Embarrasing defeat today, although we were away we should not concede 4 goals anytime especially to Swansea, I will also go on record and say I am interested in Jelle Vossen however a number of players are among my christmas wish list and nothing is final yet."

Fa Cup Third Round Draw

facupdraw.jpg

Portsmouth or Gillingham Vs Everton

Craig Gordon wants 1st team football

gordon.jpg

Today manager of Everton Carson Kemp has announced Craig Gordon will be leaving if the right offer comes in, "After a discussion with Craig we both decided that he wouldn't be getting 1st team football any time soon and the best thing would be for him to leave the club. I will be looking for around £5million for the goalkeeper"

Capital One Cup Quarter Final

tonvsbpooldec.jpg

Everton 5 - 0 Blackpool
Osman(2), Mirallas, Vellios, Jagielka

Kemp: "What an improvement, Delighted with this result and the performance. Osman was unstoppable today, Now we need to carry this form into the league!"

Barclays Premier League Matchday 15

tonvschelsdec.jpg

Everton 2 - 2 Chelsea
Jelavic(2)
Mirallas Sent Off

Kemp: "Great result again although we want to beat everyone at home 10 men was a tough task and we came from 2-1 down to grab an equaliser, We should have won the game and may have done if Kevin never got himself sent off. Jelavic is giving me a tough choice whether to sell him or keep him as he is beginning to peform."
Europa League Group A Match 6

atleticovstondec.jpg

Atletico Madrid 0 - 3 Everton
Jelavic, Mirallas, Gibson

Kemp: "Outstanding once again although Atletico Madrid have been poor recently it's still a massive result securing our qualification into the next round and Jelavic again scoring."

Europa League First & Second Knockout Round Draw

europaleaguedraw.jpg

Everton will travel to Spain again to take on Basque side Athletico Bilbao with the winners taking on either Wolfsburg or Lille in the second knockout round.

Barclays Premier League Matchday 16

tonvscastledec.jpg

Everton 0 - 1 Newcastle

Kemp: "Before the game a 1-0 defeat to inform Newcastle wouldn't have been too bad if i'm honest however we had numerous chances to equalise & win the game which is dissapointing not to convert infront of our home fans."

Barclays Premier League Matchday 17

utdvstondec.jpg

Manchester United 2 - 0 Everton

Kemp: "Not too disheartened here today we came into the match without a win in 4 games and playing at Old Trafford so the main thing was keeping the score down which we managed to do, We do need to grab a win soon or we could be in big trouble."

Barclays Premier League Matchday 18

arsenalvtondec.jpg

Arsenal 1 - 3 Everton
Gibson, Osman, Bonucci

Kemp: "Finally a win and what a win beating Arsenal at the emirates! Andre Santos got sent off then Arsenal took the lead and I thought this is going to be another one of those games but after half time my boys responded well and gave us an amazing performance grabbing us a vital win."
Barclays Premier League Matchday 19

tonvsvilla.jpg

Everton 2 - 0 Aston Villa
Duffy, Jelavic

Kemp: "Great win at home we looked comfortable all the way through and had a goal questionably chalked off but still managed the 3 points with Jelavic scoring again and in fine form it looks like he could be staying a little longer, I am in talks with a few new signings including Celtic winger James Forrest."

Everton Sign James Forrest

forrest.jpg

Everton have today announced that 20 Year old Celtic winger James Forrest has signed a pre contract with the club and will be joining at the end of the season, A fee rumoured to be in the region of £2.7million has been agreed for the promising youngster and is eager to join up with his new team mates at the end of the season, Kemp: "I wanted James in the squad however I did feel it was right for him to try gain more 1st team experience with Celtic first before coming here to fight for a place and Celtic were happy to keep him until the end of the season."

December Review: An improvement towards the end of the month with a couple of important wins, Also confirming James Forrest as a signing whilst seeing Craig Gordon agree terms with Southampton to make a £5million profit on the deal is pleasing, The European draw is tricky but could be worse and we are looking forward to competing in the Capital One Cup with the hope of progressing to the final.

decfixtures.jpg
dectable.jpg

Last edited:
Great story mate will be giving it a follow :) btw how the **** are stoke 5th xD