January 2012

newyear.jpg

"10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1- HAPPY NEW YEARRRRRRRRRR"

What a better way to end and start the new year, We won our last game before the new year and signed James Forrest on a pre contract, The team had a massive party where everyone bonded and families met each other and we also had a small kids vs the players match which the kids won... well we will keep the score to ourselves now. Myself and the team were now preparing for the first match of 2012 against our main rivals Liverpool in the Merseyside derby.

merseysidederby.jpg

Barclays Premier League Matchday 20

tonvspooljan.jpg

Everton 0 - 2 Liverpool

Kemp: "We lost to our rivals at home, Do I need to say much more ?"

Schelotto signs pre-contract with Everton

schelloto.jpg

Italian Winger Matias Ezequiel Schelotto has signed a contract with Everton and will join at the end of the season when his current deal ends, Kemp moved in quickly as the Winger became available on a bosman and quickly brought the man to goodison to sign the contract and show him around the stadium and city to show him what he could be apart of and he must have liked what he saw as he signed a deal meaning he will join the club officially on the 1/7/12 along with other winger James Forrest.

Fa Cup 3rd Round

pompeyvstonjan.jpg

Portsmouth 1 - 4 Everton
Vellios, Barkley, Pienaar, Bonucci

Kemp: "A Comfortable win for us as expected easily winning against a very poor Portsmouth side, I honestly feel sorry for the fans going through this tough time."

Jelle Vossen Joins Everton

vossen.jpg

Belgian striker Jelle Vossen has became the first actual signing in the January transfer window for Everton manager Carson Kemp after agreeing a deal with Genk rumoured to be around £4.5million for the striker who was in fine form at his old club scoring 16 goals in 22 games. The striker said he couldn't wait to get into the action with Everton and fight for a european spot after rejecting Reading to join the toffees and said he will prove himself at the highest level in the best league in the world. If Vossen is picked his first game could be the League Cup Semi Final against Aston Villa however Jelavic and Vellios have been in fine form recently and should get the nod ahead of the new boy until he settles in.

Fa Cup 4th Round Draw

Everton drawn at home to Leeds United.

Phil Jagielka joins Stoke

jagielk.jpg

Stoke City have completed the £6.75million deal for Everton defender Phil Jagielka who had fell out of favour with manager Carson Kemp only making 6 appearances for the club whilst he was in charge and told the defender he could leave if the right price came in which seemed to happen pretty quickly, It is rumoured Kemp agreed to pay 8k for 2 years as he was taking a huge paycut to join the potters.

Capital One League Cup Semi Final 1st Leg

tonvvillaleg1.jpg

Everton 2 - 1 Aston Villa
Osman(2)

Kemp: "50/50 with this result pleased we got the win especially with only 10 men after Coleman stupidly got himself sent off putting pressure on us early on."

Barclays Premier League Matchday 21

wiganvtonjan.jpg

Wigan 1 - 4 Everton
Vossen(3), Gueye

Kemp: "Great away win for us and i'm delighted with Vossen coming in and grabbing a hat-trick on his debut! he has a lot to live up to now but he certainly lived up to my expectations and exceeded them."

Barclays Premier League Matchday 22

tonvwestham.jpg

Everton 4 - 0 West Ham
Mirallas, Osman, Fellaini, Vossen

Kemp: "Great win for us today, Vossen once again grabbing a goal and Branescu joined and loan from Juventus as a backup goalkeeper which is helpful."

Capital One Cup Semi Final Leg 2

westhamvtonjan.jpg

Aston Villa 1 - 2 Everton
Vossen, Fellaini

Kemp: "We done it! We're into the final after that great result at Villa park, Vossen again scoring and keeping Jelavic out the squad. I brought him in to do a job and score goals reguarly and he certainly is doing that at the moment I couldn't be more happy."

Fa Cup 4th Round

Everton 3 - 1 Leeds
Jelavic(2), Mirallas

Kemp: "I let my assistant take this match as I had to go deal with certain transactions and I had complete faith in my Assistant to grab us the win which he did."

facupdraw.jpg

"Welcome to today's Fa Cup Fifth Round Draw"

Everton at home to Southampton

Barclays Premier League Matchday 23

stokevtonjan.jpg

Stoke 2 - 0 Everton

Kemp: "Disappointed with today's result although not too downheartened as Stoke is one of the most difficult clubs to play against at their own ground because their fans are so loud."

leaguetablejan.jpg

janfixtures.jpg

Kemp: "Sitting 9th in the league isn't to bad however could be alot better especially if we had beaten high flying stoke sitting in 5th, I'm delighted with my signing of Jelle Vossen who has been outstanding so far this month grabbing 5 goals in 4 starts for the team putting alot of pressure on our current strikers to start performing to fight for a place We only lost matches this month also qualifying for the FA Cup fifth round and we are into the final of the Capital One Cup."

February 2012

"For it's a Grand Old Team to play for..."

Kemp: "This month is probably the most vital month for us so far, We really need to pick up wins in the league and move higher up the table to get european football next season, We also have a chance of winning a piece of silverware which would be magnificent for the team and most importantly the fans. We also have our european match aswell which gives us a tough game."

Barclays Premier League Matchday 24

fulhanvtonfeb.jpg

Fulham 1 - 0 Everton

Kemp: "Disappointing performance however I'll take the blame as I got the tactics wrong today and I apologize to the fans however well done to David on his teams performance I wish he let his old club win though haha"

Barclays Premier League Matchday 25

tonvhampsfeb.jpg

Everton 2 - 1 Southampton
Osman, Vossen

Kemp: "Glad we won today, performance wasn't great however we got the win which is most important and Branescu made his debut in goals and done well."

Europa League First Knockout Round Leg 1

tonvbilbaofeb.jpg

Everton 3 - 2 Athletic Bilbao
Jelavic, Gueye, Vossen

Kemp: "3-0 up with 5 minutes to go and we lose 2 away goals just like that, I'm absolutely devastated as we were taking a comfortable lead away to Bilbao with us now the pressure is on for us to qualify."

Fa Cup Fifth Round

tonvhampsfacup.jpg

Everton 1 - 0 Southampton
Vellios

Kemp: "Through to the next round which is pleasing, We played well and had a goal chopped off aswell so pretty happy with this game as we continue in another cup run hopefully ending up on the same path and getting further than Liverpool is always great."

"Welcome to todays Fa Cup 6th Round draw - Everton are at home to Bournemouth or Stoke"

Europa League First Knockout Round Leg 2

bilbaovtonleg2.jpg

Athletico Bilbao 1 - 0 Everton

Kemp: "As expected we lost here and the game was thrown away at our own ground which is disappointing however I'm proud of the boys for getting this far and we never embarrased ourselves in the competition and will go home with our heads held high to concetrate on the domestic cups and league."

Capital One Cup Final 2012

etonvsspurssss.jpg

Venue: Wembley Stadium
wembley.jpg

The day had finally come for both clubs to battle it out in the cup final for the Capital One Cup Everton have yet to win the trophy whilst Spurs have lifted the trophy 4 times and will be hoping to make it 5 this time around, Both teams are in form and at the top half of the league table with Everton desperate to win the trophy, Both managers have praised each other in their abilities and their teams and are looking forward to the match as is the fans.

Everton

evertoncupfinalcoc.jpg

Tottenham

spurscocfinal.jpg

Result: Tottenham 3 - 1 Everton

Kemp:" We started off outstanding piling on the pressure and grabbed the first goal and from then on it ent downhil with Spurs scoring quickly after us then grabbing one just either side of half time to ease their way onto victory, I'm gutted however pleased how far we got and will try again next year."

leaguetablefeb.jpg

febfixtures.jpg

Kemp: "A month I'd like to forget out of two cups, Sitting 9th in the league and knowing we threw away our chance in europe makes things even harder to take, We are left in the FA Cup and need to climb higher up the league table to get european football next season."

Request to any followers

Ok so there's not long left in this season a few months still however already I'm looking at which players to sell and who to bring in and I would like all of your opinions, Leighton Baines is one of the players I'm looking to sell as he has been very poor this season, There could maybe be some other players out especially as I have signed 2 wingers already.

Request to any followers

Ok so there's not long left in this season a few months still however already I'm looking at which players to sell and who to bring in and I would like all of your opinions, Leighton Baines is one of the players I'm looking to sell as he has been very poor this season, There could maybe be some other players out especially as I have signed 2 wingers already.

try signing rafael toloi on loan for next season or maybe permanent?? Razvan Rat as well possibly?? maybe pablo piatti as a playmaker?? but he might cost a bit depending if hes moved away from valencia or not

dunno if you want another striker but Katlego Mphela?? if he still plays for the south african team he wont cost much at all

Thanks ill have a look and check them out, what do you think about a lb ? Because im considering baines leaving if i can get about 15 mil

I think Luke Shaw is a promising LB and could become class if you use him in lesser important games such as cups games to get his development going :)

Of how about Nathaniel Clyne from Southampton ? He can also become pritty good although he is a RB he has 17 for LB rating aswell :)

Last edited:
Request to any followers

Dont know if he will come try to sign Llorente n a free if you need another striker!

Thanks for all the comments, Will look into all players requested, Save is still going just been busy and playing a couple of other saves aswell.