In lower leagues, i would advice you to use the away tactic if you're not a top team.

I used this tactic with Juve stabia and i preferred using the "away" version. If you're a middle/top, top team stick to the "finale" one, but still use the away in difficult matches.

Cheers

would you say this one is better than your other 4132 tactic?

also do you set assistant oi's?

I say this is better. They are very similar, but this is just more "finished".

My assistant does the talks and the trainings. Its not ideal, but its way faster.

Definitely the ones on this page.

Use the "finale" for 90% of the matches and maybe use the away with city, chelsea, arsenal and spurs.

Good to see you created the tactic using Roma. I needed one for my Roma game :D. Gonna try it out.

Did you get Gotze in July/August of in January?

July....he is quite cheap for his stats. Unbelievable player.

Btw, its been difficult and painful but i sold De Rossi and i kicked out Totti.
Their contracts were too high.

I don't know if I'm cold-hearted enough to pull that one off... Isn't Totti the perfect Trequartista by the way (except the fast part)?

hey, would it matter if i swapped the rcm (bwm) for the other lcm (cm). this would be to have extra defence on my weaker side as im selling ashley cole and planning to using martin olsson who is obiviously worse.

No problem. If you use chelsea use "offensive Finale" instead of the classic one.

Hey tuckerman which would your recommend for Monaco? cheers

try the offensive finale, and if you see its too risky maybe try with the offensive finale away.