FINAL Zeman/Guardiola 4-1-3-2

• Thread starter Thread starter tuckermax91
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 39K
Hhi mate!
Thx for the tactics coz I can play Roma only. On ur screenshots I see that the green circles are bright green but look at mine. For LAmela its orange, for Pjanic, Totti and DDR they are just green, not bright. What should I do?
And tell me please about the transfers u did in first summer. Thank you.

Hi mate!

It means they are not in the correct positoin. You gotta train them in the position you want, as i did with lamela.

In the transfer window: Think about the defence! burdisso & castan are not that good. You might want to purchase Astori and Kirchoff. Balzaretti is ok, Piris...mm...try buying Vrsaljko or Torosidis.

Doing this is not easy cuz youve got no money....i sold osvaldo, De rossi and Totti.

But they are really good players, so maybe try if you can just get 3 in the back by selling all the scum

You might want to check my new tactics too, i believe they are a little bit better than these ones

Thx for reply.
I can sell Osvaldo, but DDR and Totti...hard lets see what I can do...
I downloaded the tactics from the first page, arent they the newest?

Can't wait to try this, my Zaragoza team are struggling. Will let you know how I get on...

Last edited:
some screens about formation for OFFENSIVE FINAL one ?

But what are you "shouting" pregame etc?
and pitchsize?

Last edited:
hmm! goize on acm ... oh..

your tactics are always nice! but i have a question this time.

if i put florenzi or pjanic .. or totti on acm, .... will i get nice result as you ??

i'm never gonna sell DeRossi and Totti, so, can't buy CRACK like a goize

in fact i;m not good at english, so im not sure you can understand me

anyway, it's definite you are great tactics maker! at least for me hhhh

These are **** tactics, lack width with 3 CM , also no wingers, no driblers, FB do not overlap (don't do a Alves), no roaming, no nothing

These are **** tactics, lack width with 3 CM , also no wingers, no driblers, FB do not overlap (don't do a Alves), no roaming, no nothing
You sound like an expert, why are you trying other people tactics?

With this as a starting point, me and alaba completely changed a lot of things....you might wanna give it a try as its amazin!

man i want your tactic...please...for me its great...but first post its edited...:(

Back