Reaction score
Maybe the best regular I've made and the last one!Unfortunately for me all the best tactics at fm17 are 5-2-3-0!My favorite tactic remains cholo simeone but i thing all 5-2-3-0 are unbeatable!

Attacking version has STRIKER!!(A)

Here the results of second year!

Last edited:
Very good first few games Giannis , for sure this year it's all about 5-2-3strikerles formations. Will post a results after a full test season;)

Played one test match, 6-0. Really like your set pieces: 4 goals coming from corners and 2 from freekicks driven into the area.

Formation with roles in English pic?

Formation with roles in English pic?

5126c48390e840dcb19b1f950334e098.png

White europe, how would you compare this tac with chinese nostriker one? Good and bad of each?

Very similar tactics;) but this one has set of three which is great if you watching the game, play the proper way in full mode;), even in my way (FMT instant result) I have used defensive version away to big boys with great success beating Chelsea and utd for example. Both very good tactics

Very similar tactics;) but this one has set of three which is great if you watching the game, play the proper way in full mode;), even in my way (FMT instant result) I have used defensive version away to big boys with great success beating Chelsea and utd for example. Both very good tactics
true, set of 3 tactics is lethal if you play it right. That's the biggest advantage of the tactics made by giannis

UPDATE!NOW..UNFORTUNATELY...THIS IS BETTER TACTIC THAN SIMEONE!Ι AM SORRY THAT STRIKERLESS 3-4-3 TACTICS ARE BETTER IN THIS GAME!

Last edited:
Sorry mate I didn't quite understand what you wrote. Are you affirming this tactic is better than Simeone's or are you asking a question?

The download has different roles to the images provided, which is the latest tactic?