Ok this is VERY good..

I've tried most of the Strikerless tactics and for me, this is the best.

The opposition rarely get a shot away and you score many goals in a fluid, attacking system.

faultless.

Played one test match, 6-0. Really like your set pieces: 4 goals coming from corners and 2 from freekicks driven into the area.

Can we see some screenshots of these corner and freekick tactics? Using FM Touch i have to put them in individually

Maybe the best regular I've made and the last one!Unfortunately for me all the best tactics at fm17 are 5-2-3-0!My favorite tactic remains cholo simeone but i thing all 5-2-3-0 are unbeatable!

Attacking version has STRIKER!!(A)

Here the results of second year!

Hey Giannis, appreciate your insight of the game, and the seldom but quality tactics that you have shared on the forum this year.

There has been talk of a set (3 tactics) in the thread, however, I can only see one file attached in the OP. Please clarify.

Ok this is VERY good..

I've tried most of the Strikerless tactics and for me, this is the best.

The opposition rarely get a shot away and you score many goals in a fluid, attacking system.

faultless.

Did you concede with crazy crosses from opposition's winger and fullbacks? Or these unique OIs seemed to do the trick?

Very similar tactics;) but this one has set of three which is great if you watching the game, play the proper way in full mode;), even in my way (FMT instant result) I have used defensive version away to big boys with great success beating Chelsea and utd for example. Both very good tactics

In the OP, there is only one attachment. Where can I get the other 2? Please help.