I'm not doing bad, 2nd in Brasilian 1st Div with a Palmeiras predicted 11. But come'on I'm losing a drawing all this stupid match's. My player's go from man of the match to avg of 5.0. it's absolutely abnormal... One main problem is the st they just don't score... no ccc's no half chances, and wen they exist they just don't score. :(

Anyway I'll see if can do anything with your tip, thanx :)

So how do you like it guys. I have seen many downloads on the mediafire link so care to post some screenshot and tell us how is it going :)

put some pics of key players up plz mate so we can see how the players play thanks

Testing the tactic with Arsenal. Does work OK, only wins so far, but I'm very vulnerable against the classic English 4-4-2 teams with strong crossing. And even though Pat Rice (very good JPA) say van Persie is best as a Trequartista, he always have his back to goal and short passes back to midfielders, not really create to much chances. When playing him with more direct runs as a Complete Forward he scores when he wants (with my other 4-2-3-1 tactic).

Other thing with Arsenal is they are one the the weakest team, physically, in the Premier League. With your tactic I normally have 3 to 4 players on 63% condition after 20-25 minutes.

EDIT: Just got killed by Villarreal in Champions League away. They won 3-1 and had 59% possession.

Last edited:
Been looking at the negative comments from people who have used this tactic, so i'd thought i'd give it a try and see for myself how it is.

Started with Man City (quite easy i know).

My results so far.

View attachment 250605View attachment 250606View attachment 250607View attachment 250608View attachment 250614

8 Clean sheets, 28 goals scored.
At least 15 shots per game.

Although i'm Man City it's still hard to keep on winning every game, and without conceding even harder.

So, credit to you for making this tactic and i don't understand how people say it isn't working for them.

Only negative i have is the amount of passes between the players, although the amount of shots makes up for it.

Good work mate!

Last edited:
can you load this somewhere else, I think there is a problem with mediafire as I cannot download ANYTHING from there, this is the 4th tactic I have tried and it does nothing

Does not give me the option, I have tried everything to download tactics on mediafire but nothing works, can someone please loas to another site as mediafire is not working

You were so right. you nailed this tactic.Too bad it took me over 5 years to find it. most underated effort ever