Finally it has happened!

AlexYNWA

Apr 18, 2012
Wait, so they didn't get Champions League football because of FFP? Wow, that's interesting haha

Also, Liverpool in 17th :(

Rootsey

Jun 25, 2010
About time something like that happened. Nothing like that has happened on mine yet but recently promoted Blackburn got -9 pts for going into administration.

Jean-Luc

Jul 26, 2010
About time something like that happened. Nothing like that has happened on mine yet but recently promoted Blackburn got -9 pts for going into administration.
Yeah it never seems to happen. Administration is pretty cool though, i've only seen it happen once

Devians

Jan 22, 2012
What's going into administration??

I've never seen that??

zJordan

Jul 25, 2013
Happened to me with Swansea, first season I somehow finished 3rd, with no signings. Second I dropped down to 7th, because I was out of ideas for tactics :D, then third season I got handed a massive transfer budget, used every penny of it and then finished 3rd again to qualify for CL, I get kicked out of that for FFP.

I think it was the third season, not sure, anyway I went on to finish 2nd, never managed to win the Premier League though, got bored by 2020. (I think I finished 2nd every time after 2017 in the PL)