Jean-Luc

Reaction score
I've never actually seen it happen before!

View attachment 400759

This is the first time I've seen financial fair play come into effect

Last edited:
Wait, so they didn't get Champions League football because of FFP? Wow, that's interesting haha

Also, Liverpool in 17th :(

About time something like that happened. Nothing like that has happened on mine yet but recently promoted Blackburn got -9 pts for going into administration.

Wait, so they didn't get Champions League football because of FFP? Wow, that's interesting haha

Also, Liverpool in 17th :(

I wanted them to get relegated :( they were in the relegation zone for 36 games of the season

About time something like that happened. Nothing like that has happened on mine yet but recently promoted Blackburn got -9 pts for going into administration.

Yeah it never seems to happen. Administration is pretty cool though, i've only seen it happen once

oh **** its happened to me... banned from europa...made a loss of 5 mil

What's going into administration??

I've never seen that??

What's going into administration??

I've never seen that??

You go into debt and cant afford to pay your bills so you get points deducted.

Portsmouth & plymouth had it haappen to them in real life.

Happened to me with Swansea, first season I somehow finished 3rd, with no signings. Second I dropped down to 7th, because I was out of ideas for tactics :D, then third season I got handed a massive transfer budget, used every penny of it and then finished 3rd again to qualify for CL, I get kicked out of that for FFP.

I think it was the third season, not sure, anyway I went on to finish 2nd, never managed to win the Premier League though, got bored by 2020. (I think I finished 2nd every time after 2017 in the PL)

You go into debt and cant afford to pay your bills so you get points deducted.

Portsmouth & plymouth had it haappen to them in real life.

Oh i see
The same happened with Rangers of scotland?