Do everyone a favor and look at where your going wrong on your game and then look on the forums how you can imprive on these areas instead of coming on these forums telling everyone who bad the game is because your bad at it!

What im saying is after reading your comments and post is that its not the game! Its you, your bad at the game. GET GOOD!

Oi look here mate I've literally just started this career. I've never had this problem before on any other career and I've managed lots of the lower teams so I just asking if anyone had any ideas on how to solve it

Oi look here mate I've literally just started this career. I've never had this problem before on any other career and I've managed lots of the lower teams so I just asking if anyone had any ideas on how to solve it

Psst, he's talking to webbmt not you ;)

oops sorry i never realised that
ah well i got some decent advice

This quote wasn't an attack on you nor did it have anything to do with you. I think your trying to go the right way about what your doing...

just seen the above post:) lol