How did you find the players from countries like Burkina Faso?
Did you use an editor or something?
If so which one?

i had a english striker that I brought from leeds at 17 for £2,500,000. five years later, he is worth £36,000,000 and he is on course to get the world golden ball! i still can't believe my luck, but since then, i havn't really found a player of that quality for a while. any tips for training up youngsters?

Some interesting analysis here.... have you tried repeating the process? To then pit both research saves against one another, you may find compltely different results?

as time flies, it hard to get , or auto created players to get quality regens from teh start (ie like 4 star pa )

WHY?

i always find good players in brazil and argentia.. and sometimes sweden has a few hidden gems

Ben Worthington from my under 18's... loaned him to Boro when he was 18 & he scored 25 in 45 games in the championship, last season he scored 28 in 35 for me in the premiership

one of the best threads i have ever seen so useful i have made it my homepage ;) but how would u use this info to buy the best raw talent on the game?? would u send scouts roaming the top countries?? or would that process be too slow and potentially lose the player you are searching for to another club?

andywilmot

There is ways of cutting corners and finding quality newgens, like using fm scout, but personaly I see that as cheating, if you want to use it your game then go ahead it doesn't harm anybody and if you enjoy it then go for it!
The long winded option is to copy the list earlier in the thread that tells you the day each country regenerates and on this day go to one club from that country, go to transfers, history, then youth. You can then check all the regens from that club, then you can go down to the bottom of the screen and change to another club from that country easily.
This is what I do, its time consuming but rewarding.
Hope this helps.

I know Croatian but as we need to speak English...

I heard that they call us like that because of the great mentality of our players which is similar to those from Brazil. As I said, I HEARD it like that, if you think that's not true it's your opinion...

I was writing in Serbian so please don't be so witty... I'm so sad to see someone living in ignorance, so just to set you straight here, former Yugoslavian national team was called "European Brazil" 50 years ago. So croatian "mentality" has nothing to do with that, sorry :(