Status
Not open for further replies.
New Kits Unveiled​

The Chairman today announced that after hosting a competition to decide on a new style of kit for next season, a winner had been chosen. He said that It was a very tough decision, but in the end, the competition was won by a Mr Super Mario. The shirt manufacturing company *JK* agreed a deal to produce the new kits for us. The new kit will be worn at the start of next season. Personally, I think that the kits are very good. The home kit is fantastic, especially the Eagle, as that is the symbol of the club. I believe that these kits will be a hit with the fans and they will be a huge seller.

Preview

Lazio.png
away-3.png
third-3.png

Nice Story mate,keep it up:)

Good story mate KIU ;)

Thanks guys :)

---------- Post added at 04:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 AM ----------

Pre Match

lecce.png
VS
SS_Lazio.png

Today's match against Lecce I full expect my team to win. Lecce are predicted to finish in 20th place in Serie A this season. They are though, exceeding all expectations, and are currently sitting in 8th place. I am hoping that Zarate will find a goal in this game, as he hasnt found the net at all this season. I will have to play a slightly weakened team though today, as there has only been 4 days since our tough match with Inter. Hopefully the backup players will be able to prove that they are worthy of first team football.

---------- Post added at 05:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 AM ----------

Lecce Earn Draw Against Lazio

It seems that my backup players aren't quite good enough to put on a good performance, and they struggled to get a draw against Lecce. We were on the back foot for the whole game, and I will admit we were lucky not to loose. We will have a full team for our next match though against Napoli. Floccari has now returned to full fitness after his injury, so I am going to start him upfront, and im going to play Zarate in attacking midfield, to see if I can get him performing there

LeccevLazioSplitView.png

Certainly do like those draws mate eh lol need to start trying to get some wins under your belt, Sure you'll turn it around

Pre Match

SS_Lazio.png
VS
napoli.png

Today we have a match against Napoli, and it promises to be a good game. Both teams have players that can turn a match in an instant, and both teams will be relying on their stars. As I said, I will be trying Zarate in attacking midfield, and im hoping that now he will be able to create goals. Floccari will be playing up front, and I will now be relying on him to get our goals

---------- Post added at 05:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 AM ----------

Another Draw As Lazio Continue Winless Streak

Another poor match today, with nothing interesting to report, except the red card to Mauri. He completely lost his head, and jumped into a two footed tackle on a Napoli midfielder. The ref gave him a straight red card, which he deserved. I spoke to Mauri after the game, and he apologised for his actions, and has agreed to improve his conduct in the future. He was also fined 1 weeks wages. This draw now means that we have not won a game in 5, so I have decided to change my tactics. I have chosen a 4-4-2 diamond formations.

LaziovNapoliSplitView.png

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 AM ----------

Pre Match
SS_Lazio.png
VS
1zqq8ig.png

Today is a must win game agaisnt Genoa in the Italian Cup 4th round qualifying match. If we win this match, then we will make it through to the first round of the cup. It is also a chance to try out my new 4-4-2 diamond formation. I am hoping that I will prove to work better for the team, as we need to grab more goals.

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

Change Of Tactics Works For Lazio

We did it! We made it through to the first stages of the Italian cup with a 2-1 win over Genoa. We took the lead just before half time, with some good passing moves before Zarate played a perfect through ball to Floccari, who put the ball past the keeper. Matuzalem then got a goal in the 87th minutes, before Dias scored an own goal in the 4th minute of injury time. We had alot more chances with this new tactics, and hopfully this one will prove to be a winner. Next up we are playing Fiorentina, which will be a good test for my new tactic.

LaziovGenoaSplitView.png

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Pre Match

fiorentina.png
VS
SS_Lazio.png

Today we have a against Fiorentina, another team with some quality players. I hope my new tactics will be up to the test. Im hoping the Zarate will finally find the net in this game, because he still hasnt scored yet this season. Fiorentina are the favorites for this game, but I believe we can, if we battle hard enough, come away with a point, or even a win against Fiorentina

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

Fiorentina Beat Lazio

Once again we came to a defeat against one of the bigger teams in the league. If we want to start climbing the table, we are going to have to start earning points in games like there. Fiorentina went ahead after just 7 minutes, after D'agostino scored a cracking goal from 30 yards out. Floccari then equalised for us after 30 minutes with a good solo effort. Vargas, a player who I rate very highly, took advantage of some poor defending, and put Fiorentina ahead just before half time. In the second half, both teams battled hard to win the game, but neither were able to score, and the game finished 2-1

FiorentinavLazioSplitView.png

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

Pre Match

Bari.png
VS
SS_Lazio.png

We are favourites to win for this match today, so I full expect us to grab a win. All of our first team players are full fit and ready to go. I am still making a few tweaks to the new tactic, so hopefully this will be a chance to see if the tinkering has worked.

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

Bari Grab Last Minute Equaliser

I was rather disappointed with the result today, as we were in touching distance from winning the game. We started of the game strong, getting in some good attacks, and coming very close to scoring. I am still worried by Zarate though, who still refuses to score. He has had loads of one vs one chances, but has missed them all. I will need him to work harder on his composure in training. Hernanes opened the scoring with a great shot from 18 yards out. Bresciano the got the second goal of the game after some good passing play. We were looking good until the last five minutes, when Caputo scored in the 84th minutes. I then brought on Radu to hold onto the win, but we were unable to and Caputo grabbed an equalising goal in the 92th minute.

BarivLazioSplitView.png

where are you in the league mate ? your very unlucky here keep it going.

Pre Match

SS_Lazio.png
VS
Udinese_calcio.png

Today match against Udinese should be a good match, as we are both teams of similar quality. I had a word with Zarate after the last game, and told him that I was disappointed with his recent performances. He told me that he agreed that his performances weren't up to standards, and said that he would work on improving his performances

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

Zarate Finally Scores A Lazio Win 6 Goal Thriller

Finally Zarate managed to find the net! He scored his first goal in over 18 hours of playing time. Also, to top it of, he scored another goal to double he total in one match. He also had a chance to get a hat-trick, but he managed to send his penalty wide of the post. Udinese took the lead through Inler after just 8 minutes, and they then doubled their lead after 18 minutes. The fightback then started with an own goal from Domizzi after minutes. Zarate then missed his penalty, but made up for the miss by scoring a goal just before half time to make it 2-2 at the break. We came out in the second half full of confidence, and Floccari added another goal to his tally after 47 minutes. Zarate then finished the scoring on 85 minutes. It feels great to finally get a win on the board, and we will be looking to build on the win in the next game.

LaziovUdineseSplitView.png

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

End Of Year Review​

Its the end of the year, and Its been a mixed start the the season. We have had some good results against A.C Milan, Inter Milan and Udinese, but we have also had some poor matches against Bari, Roma and Bresica. We are currently sitting in 12th place, one place behind where we are predicted to finish. I am obviously a bit disappointed, but I believe we can improve, and I am aiming to finish in 10th place or higher. I am pleased though that we have a positive goal difference, and that will hopefully help us in reaching a higher position

SerieAInformation_LeagueTable.png

My star player so far has defiantly been Bresciano. The Canadian attacking midfielder has been in good goalscoring form so far this season, and has found the net 9 goals in 15 appearances. He has also contributed by getting 4 assists and 3 man of the match awards.

MarkBrescianoProfile_Attributes.png

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

Transfer Update​

I am pleased to announce that we have agreed a deal to sign Polish born German national Piotr Trochowski from HSV on a free transfer when his contract runs out in next July. I am absolutely delighted that Trochowski accepted our offer and I believe the Polish player is absolutely fantastic and I cant wait until next season to play him

PiotrTrochowskiProfile_Attributes.png

Finally a win! It's not been a bad start considering that you haven't lost too many games - just need to turn some of the draws into wins. I reckon you'll get a top 10 finish now that Zarate has found his shooting boots, good luck

Have to close this as the save has gone corrupt. I will be starting a new one soon though. hopefully I will be able to win some games on my new one!

Status
Not open for further replies.