finik34

Reaction score
finik34 uploaded finik34 - 433 high pressure (ZaZ tweak)

A 4-3-3 tactic I had a lot of success with. I tweaked it from this tactic made by ZaZ and tweaked by Will1981.

Changes:

• Added 'Pass Into Space' to the team instructions. I saw more creativity with this instruction.

• Both Shadow Strikers from AMCR and AMCL positions moved to MCR and MCL and made Central Midfielders on Attack to strengthen the midfield. Central Midfielders on attack with some instructions are still efficient while attacking and much more solid than SS's while defending.

• Added 'Cross From Byline' and 'Get Further Forward' instructions to Wingers. This change made them more threatening while attacking.

### Update:

• Removed 'Cross From Byline' and 'Get Further Forward' instructions from Wingers. I did some more testing and realized that when the Inverted Wing Backs cut in and get into the box, flanks are exposed to counter attacks and I think Wingers should stay a bit deeper and wider to protect the flanks and stretch the opposition defense.

finik34 - 433 hp (zaz tweak).PNG

Leave feedback below.

Last edited:
finik34 updated finik34 - 433 high pressure (ZaZ tweak) with a new update entry:

Update

### Update:

• Removed 'Cross From Byline' and 'Get Further Forward' instructions from Wingers. I did some more testing and realized that when the Inverted Wing Backs cut in and get into the box, flanks are exposed to counter attacks and I think Wingers should stay a bit deeper and wider to protect the flanks and stretch the opposition defense.

• Removed 'Move Into Channels' instruction from the Roaming Playmaker. While attacking, every player rushes into the box and the area between the...

Read the rest of this update entry...