Finn

Reaction score
Inspired by Dan's east european adventure, I have created most of the major leagues in the Carribbean along with the download of Kris' Jamaican League. Follow my story as I go from an unheard of manager to hopefully the greatest manager in Carribbean history.

Leagues loaded :

Antigua & Barbuda, Aruba, Barbados, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Cuba, Haiti, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Bahamas, Trinidad & Tobago, USA, France, Anguilla and Guadelope.

Main Objectives :

Win 5 National League titles
Win 3 domestic Cups
Win North American Champions League (Carribbean Team)
Win MLS (When all objectives are complete)

Side Objectives :

Win French Cup with French colony club e.g from Guadelope.
International : Win World Cup, Gold Cup and Carribbean Championship

The story starts here...

Lion%20Club%20Logo.jpg

Paget Lions hire O'Leary as manager

In what may seem as a surprise appointment, the Paget Lions board have named a virtually unknown Irish manager as their new boss.

Finn O'Leary, who turns thrity-one next birthday, was introduced to fans and journalists alike at White Hill Field this morning.

Club Information :

Name : Paget Community Club Lions FC
Short Name : Paget Lions
Nation : Bermuda
Division : Bermudan First Division
Finances : Insecure
Avg. Ticket Price : 2.20 Pounds Sterling
Season Ticket Price : 7.00 Pounds Sterling
Estimated Value : 2.5k

During a press conference earlier this morning O'Leary stated :

'I am absolutely delighted to be hired by a club of this stature. I thought to become a decent manager I would have to start right down at the bottom but instead, here I am as manager of a big club in the Bermudan 2nd Tier of football. I just hope I can kick start my Carribbean management adventure into action here at Paget Lions with a promotion to the Premier Division in the next season or two'.

Last edited:
Good luck with this, be interesting to see how it turns out so I'll be following. :)

Yeah I know 7 pounds is tiny lol!

Cheers lads!

Antigua & Barbuda, Aruba, Barbados, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Cuba, Haiti, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Bahamas, Trinidad & Tobago, USA, France, Anguilla and Guadelope.
France......oO)

Anywayz, good luck :)

Was waiting for someone to ask :p Have France on view only so that the French Cup is playable. One team from each French colony e.g Guadeloupe, Martinique plays in the French Cup every year so I'm hoping to go far in it if I manage in one of those countries :)

Was waiting for someone to ask :p Have France on view only so that the French Cup is playable. One team from each French colony e.g Guadeloupe, Martinique plays in the French Cup every year so I'm hoping to go far in it if I manage in one of those countries :)

Ah yes. The DOMTOMS. Finally, French cross-curricular has worked :D

Good luck though :)

Cant Wait To See How You Get On ! :)

Do Irish Manager's Proud ;)

Looks good, Hopefully it will beas good as your other stories!

Fin Good Luck mate, be grand if you do really well ill be there on chat all of the way haha :D

Take it easy!

June Update

logo.gif

As I walked into the White Hill Field complex in Sandys, Bermuda for the first time on the 10th of June 2009 I was content with what I saw. Ok it was ****, I will admit that but I had been expecting worse. The ground only holds 500 people and is all standing. The club has fairly basic training facilities and minimal youth facilities, these will have to be improved in the next few years if we're going to become a top club in Bermudan football. The staff aren't great so I will try to find replacements for most of them over the next few weeks and the squad are only average. Average isn't good enough which is why I will be going all out in the transfer market this month.

It's now the end of June and with the season about to start I'm fairly happy with my activities in pre-season. I organised friendlies for the club away to a bunch of clubs around the world, tiring the players out but receiving healthy 7k fee's for every game. In terms of transfers I have heavily hit the market bringing in as many talent free transfers as I could. The biggest signing was that of goalkeeper Timmy Figureido from Bermuda Hogges who although from Bermuda play in the American lower leagues. The 36 year old goalkeeper is on the Bermudan national squad and was a massive capture for the club.

Other big signings included Philip Parsons, Yussef Pitt and Marvin Belboda all of whom are on the current Bermuda Under 20's squad. Other than that it was only youth prospects apart from classy, Ukranian midfielder Vadym Chernega and experienced, Anguillan attacking midfielder Andre Griffiths.

The media have predicted us to come 2nd in the league and we have been made joint promotion favourites with semi-pro side Ireland Rangers by the bookies for promotion.
Hopefully I can live up to these high media expectations and win promotion to the top tier of Bermudan football.

Also the club have organised a place for me to stay...I'm quite impressed!
beaches-bermuda.JPG

Looking forward to life here too, the town of Sandys is great! Plenty of tanned women in extremely short skirts around and I have heard rumours of nighclubs held in some of the huts on my beach every Saturday night so hopefully I can get wasted drunk and....make aquaintance with some of those women ;)

Good luck, caribbean has always appealed to me as a great place to manage, i wish you all the best!!

Good luck, caribbean has always appealed to me as a great place to manage, i wish you all the best!!

Cheers Joe :) If your interested in playing in the Carribean yourself, PM me your MSN and I can send you any of the leagues you want.

Looks great mate I will follow,I am doing something similar in my Singapore story