Ireland Rangers ! You should have picked them :p

But bit of a mixed name with Rangers and Ireland in the same team name! :L

Hopefully this wont be a disastrous over-sea's Irish Manager experience which the legend Roddy Collins is famous for!

Cheers Ubhav45! Yh read ur story when I was going through the stories section, looking good :)

:L Burkie. Yeah the whole thing with Shamrock Rovers feeder club in Malta didn't work out to good for him eh? :p
Yeah I seriously considered Ireland Rangers but as they were the only semi-pro side in the First Division, I felt it would be easier than an amateur club. Picked Lions because they're on of too clubs with a logo in the league even with the megapack :p + its a cool name

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:41 AM ----------

W23_pasted_2.jpeg

July Update
After our first month of competitive football, I couldn't be any happier with the teams performances. We played two league games and the first round of the Bermudan Cup in July and we won all three games. The end of July sees us in 2nd place, level points with 1st in the league and advancing to the 2nd round of the Bermudan Cup.

Results :
Paget Lions 2-0 Social Club Blue Birds
Parsons (pen)
Pitt

Paget Lions 1-0 St. David's Warriors (Cup 1st Round)
Chernega

St. George's Colts 0-2 Paget Lions
Pitt x2

The lads are playing excellent football so far especially Yussef Pitt and Vadym Chernega. Yussef is banging in goals and Chernega is owning the centre of the park. One quote from a movie reminds me of Vadym Chernega.

'Don't f*ck with mother nature, Don't f*ck with mother law and Don't f*ck with motha freakin Ukranians'.

The Ukranian battleaxe central midfielder is my unofficial player of the month.

Hopefully we can push on next month and fight for promotion to the Bermudian Premier!

Doing well Finn, great idea for a story, keep it up mate and good luck.

Good luck mate, I was Bohemians on FM before and see that you support them so good luck! ^^)