Yes but if you are safe then you dont need to give players like the ones you have so much money. You give top premier league players over £65k a week, not Gunter and Adam.

You really need to get a bit better at negotiating contracts. You do know you shouldn't just accept the first wage they demand don't you!

He asked for £125k

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Yes but if you are safe then you dont need to give players like the ones you have so much money. You give top premier league players over £65k a week, not Gunter and Adam.

I didnt it was the Match Highest earner clause that did that Adam was my best player so thought long term contract keep him shut

He asked for £125k

Then you kick him out. When I managed Blackpool, I had Charlie Adam in my reserves because he had a go at me for declining his transfer request. Don't let your players walk all over you!

you have splashed the cash my friend. Nonchalance when negotiating contracts has cost you dearly, use it, learn from it and move on.

Yeah, I'd probably even let them go on frees, to be honest. The higher your wages, the more other players will demand when negotiating, I think (might be wrong).

I see you're in January. I'd start looking for out of contract and transfer listed players. Look to young players from abroad who won't demand big wages.

Then you kick him out. When I managed Blackpool, I had Charlie Adam in my reserves because he had a go at me for declining his transfer request. Don't let your players walk all over you!

I got him down to 75k already kick steven taylor out for not lowering his wages and I kick out everyone that played for the last manager.

Seriously I think you should kick out the players who have over £40k a week.. and I mean all of them, and then make your own foundation with your own signings.

Seriously I think you should kick out the players who have over £40k a week.. and I mean all of them, and then make your own foundation with your own signings.

Suppose I need to good player who can play in the prem and not have over the top wages

Suppose I need to good player who can play in the prem and not have over the top wages

Then dig around the transfer market and find some. That's what a team of Blackpool's standing do.

Cant release any on a free

Don't release them, offer them to clubs for £0 if you cant sell them for any sort of money, or loan them out making sure the other club is paying a good percentage of their wages.

Gibson out on loan

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Bougherra sold 2.1m.

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

Scouting tool would help

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

Just signed Gattuso

Gibson out on loan

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Bougherra sold 2.1m.

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

Scouting tool would help

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

Just signed Gattuso

If your paying Charlie Adam 60k+ a week i shudder to think how much Gattuso is on.

none of them accepting mutual termination then? that could save you abit of money

none of them accepting mutual termination then? that could save you abit of money

didnt think of that they agreed to go on transfer list

---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:12 PM ----------

might have to scraped it or cheat just signed matthew upson on a free 13k a week dont understand but adams, cole and gunter just jumped to 125k a week

didnt think of that they agreed to go on transfer list

---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:12 PM ----------

might have to scraped it or cheat just signed matthew upson on a free 13k a week dont understand but adams, cole and gunter just jumped to 125k a week

Sounds like you're well and truly ****** :)

4 players on 70K per week, one of them is Chris Gunter. What are you doing :O