4 players on 70K per week, one of them is Chris Gunter. What are you doing :O

I offered gunter 11.5k he must of ask for match higher earner but I rarley check wages because i never been in debt like this before

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

so maybe i could see your team and help you out

I can post screenshots

---------- Post added at 02:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 AM ----------

Just read on another site that Match Highest Earner can cause alot of damage

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

what to do what to do morale taken a beaten struggling to win but surviving the drop could change my fortunes?

Just read on another site that Match Highest Earner can cause alot of damage

...did you not realise? Match Highest Earner is poison, particularly for young players.

...did you not realise? Match Highest Earner is poison, particularly for young players.

I thought match highest earner meant you match the next highest paid player not every player I sign your wages goes up my thought keeps adams happy by giving his contract concentrate on getting promoted the focus on staying in the prem and develop your sell adams when a replacement was found and wait for the money to start building. Not take out 32 million pounds of loans that the club didnt need and get in to debt and get ***** slapped by players who have Match highest earner clause

---------- Post added at 04:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

Chairman took out another loan by god wheres arab billionaires when you need them

Last edited:
im enjoying this seeing as your blackpool :p

but really, i think it would take too long to get back to a stable financial position withuot takin giant steps backwards so id restart th save if i was you, and NEVER use match highest earner XD

im enjoying this seeing as your blackpool :p

but really, i think it would take too long to get back to a stable financial position withuot takin giant steps backwards so id restart th save if i was you, and NEVER use match highest earner XD

Its fixable if I can finish in top 5 it should clear the debt

i didn't notce you were doing well in the league, if your a top 6 side the amount your spending on wages isnt so bad..... if its not spent on players at th standard of gunter XD

i didn't notce you were doing well in the league, if your a top 6 side the amount your spending on wages isnt so bad..... if its not spent on players at th standard of gunter XD

That wasnt me at the time I was more interested in getting back in the prem so notice until I started this thread

He asked for £125k

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

i would have told him to get te lol you could have bought a better player with a lower wage for less than 10 mill maybe even 5mill.

I didnt it was the Match Highest earner clause that did that Adam was my best player so thought long term contract keep him shut
lol i never allow my player to have match higher earner clause just give them more of a isgning on fee and lower contracts but you will lose half of your team at least

Complete meltdown of blackpool in debt players low on morale and fitness losing player left right and centre cant get any good players on free or loan

jeeez ...what a wage bill...... my napoli team seem cheap compare to that wage bill ..and i have player like cavani, lavezzi and hamsik

Rivaldo
Riquleme
Bernard Mendy
Michael Ball
Leigh Griffiths
Sisi
Barry Robson