First Child!!!!

Boozad

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Reaction score
I know this thread wont last that long but I dont give a ****.
My Fiance gave birth to our first child today weighing in at 8lb 7oz.
Shes a beautiful baby girl named Cassidy.
Thanks for looking
Gav

Good news Gav. Enjoy the sleepless nights :D

congratz just think of all that money you going to have to spend on nappies

Congratulations to you and your fiancee :D any marriages coming up ?

Congrats, enjoy your nights for the next few year :)

yeah well done mate
Lloyd said:
Congrats, enjoy your nights for the next few year :)
like whats been said, enjoy your sleep and remember we will be sleeping like logs!

congrats to you and your fiancee i know the feeling of having your first child my 4th is due in july

Congrats...

Don't let Lloyd near your house though, he might think that it's a jelly baby and eat it :O

I guess a congratulations is in order, my only gripe is with the naming of the girl. Cassidy? The majority of people know that all newborn baby girls should be christened Dorian and that my friend, that is a fact. ;)

Congrats...

All the best and enjoy the nappy changing :p

Hey thanks for the replies and i mean that sincerely. Kelly went through a lot of pain to get that big ****** baby out and all your comments have made her smile.
I WILL be fming still (i have permission!!) and the name Cassidy is from a very well respected tv show called 'The Shield'
I guess a congratulations is in order, my only gripe is with the naming of the girl. Cassidy? The majority of people know that all newborn baby girls should be christened Dorian and that my friend, that is a fact.
Not heard of it? Well check it out and be educated and dont comment on my choice of name for my daughter Beetlebum.
We get married 25th of March

Last edited:
Awwww how cute :D

Are they both home and well then?

Gratz matey. Cute kid, aren't they all until they vomit on you're copy of FM or use it as a frisbee, my mates missus just gave birth on 13th Jan, 10lb 13oz now that's big. Hope the wedding goes well, I got married last june, you better get used to having perma-smile for the day. ;)

im immature so im gunna sya... well done, you dont have a floppy useless ****!

And naming your baby after the Sheild, tsk tsk. You should have at least named her after somone on a good cop show eg Law n Order.

Anyway

Congrats!

Forget about opinions on the name, i think its a good name for a girl. If it was a boy that would be different. Again Congrats.

congratulations...*joins in with Gregor*: your not a jaffa.

Anyway, congratulations all the best etc... etc... nice name imo.